PDA

View Full Version : BLX 90, YT Prestige MP, Ozone Tour, Prince Graphite Originals

Lendl
07-07-2011, 04:20 PM
I have the following player rackets that are just sitting around unused. All are 4 1/2 grip and are in great shape and well taken care of. I have a ton of references and can provide images as needed. Email me here: bryanknoll@gmail.com

Wilson BLX Six.One Tour - 4 rackets all in 9/10 or better. Basically very little use and just didn't stick with them long. $100 plus actual shipping per racket.

Prince Ozone Tour - 4 tackets and in 9/10 or better. Great deal, got them from TW on special and just didn't care for the feel. $60 plus actual shipping per racket.

Head Youtek Prestige MP - 4 rackets in 8.5/10 or better. Love the racket just don't use them any longer. $100 plus actual shipping per racket.

Prince Original Graphite Mid - 4 rackets in 8.5/10 or better. Same as above, they are great shape and like the rackets just use a different racket and these sit unused. $75 plus actual shipping per racket.

vubenjamin
07-12-2011, 08:10 AM
Hello, do you still have your Prince Orginal Graphite rackets for sale?

Lendl
07-13-2011, 07:55 AM
BLX Federer rackets are sold. Nothing 100% finalized on other rackets so send any offers or questions.

Lendl
07-16-2011, 05:48 AM
I have two of the Prestiges left as well as all four of the Prince Ozone rackets.

Deal pending on the Prince Graphites.