PDA

View Full Version : Head LM paintjob

Craig Sheppard
07-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Hey guys was browsing around and saw this...

****: 7165821678

a PC600 painted up like a LM Prestige. First time I've seen one of those other than in the hands of pros... I remember the i.Prestige paintjob but not the new LM. This one seems to be a lot better than the one Marat was using... this doesn't have the PC cap at the top of the grip. Head must be getting sneakier.

doriancito
07-01-2005, 10:06 AM
head is pretty good at fooling people with their paintjobs but im wanting to sue them cause the cosutmer is always right LOL!

TennsDog
07-01-2005, 10:29 AM
I still don't understand how it isn't false advertising... Head LM Prestige mid -- as used by Marat Safin. That is a flat out lie. Why are they allowed to get away with that?

BreakPoint
07-01-2005, 10:40 AM
I still don't understand how it isn't false advertising... Head LM Prestige mid -- as used by Marat Safin. That is a flat out lie. Why are they allowed to get away with that?

I guess because that one in the **** auction is indeed a Head LM Prestige Mid as used by Marat Safin. It's just that the general public can't buy that version of the Head LM Prestige Mid as used by Marat Safin. Head can just claim that what makes a racquet a LM Prestige Mid is just that it's painted as one.

TennisD
07-01-2005, 11:06 AM
I wish people would stop complaining about this crap