PDA

View Full Version : Broken frame

donnyz89
07-01-2005, 02:05 PM
I got this Liq Instinct. and the the top of the frame is flatter than most frames. and as i run my finger over the side of the frame, there i feel a bump on both side, uneven... the frame is new, so my guess its prolly broken. any thoughts? no pics, besides the pics cant show the little bump on the side of the frame. but i can clearly feel it. its at around 11 clock, the bump feels different on each side so i doubt its done un purpose.

10splaya
07-01-2005, 02:09 PM
I had a problem with my Instinct as well! Mine cracked at the thoat (I didn't slam it on the ground or anything... just my hitting with it, it broke!) Just send it into Head and they will send you a new one.

donnyz89
07-01-2005, 02:10 PM
it wasnt really a crack, it was just a pump, the paint covered it up pretty well.

ptuananh
07-02-2005, 01:19 AM
Hit it with the ball pretty hard until it breaks, them claim a new one ;)

Steve Huff
07-02-2005, 06:27 AM
I've strung quite a few Instincts, and they are very flexible in the hoop. I have a 6-point mounting system, and they still try to distort. I can't imagine these being strung on a machine with a 2-point mounting system. Other LM's, like the LM 4, are also quite flexible around the hoop.