PDA

View Full Version : adiZero Ace

Kenny022593
07-11-2011, 07:51 AM
I just bought the AdiZero Ace's and they are supposed to come tomorrow. I won't use them on clay courts, but I will keep a log of how the durability is going. I am not a toe dragger so I don't think the toe stitching will be a problem like everyone says. I will post pictures when they arrive tomorrow.

EDIT: They are different than pictured on the website. There is more of the electric color on them than pictured.

Here is the first picture right out of the box. I have played so far in them for two hours and am going to go play another three as we speak. Will post after.

http://i56.tinypic.com/166axis.jpg

Gasolina
08-24-2011, 02:17 PM
Updates on this man? Doesn't look like it would stand up to toe draggers

jwbarrientos
08-24-2011, 05:54 PM
lovely colours, any update?

Kenny022593
08-27-2011, 09:38 AM
Oh my god... I completely forgot about this I feel kind of bad haha.

The shoes are still going strong. The probably have about another week or two one them. I have clocked a good chunk of time onto the shoes indoor and outdoor on hardcourt. I have used them on clay once and that was yesterday. So I have been playing at least 6 hours a week for the past 6 weeks or so... so there is at least 40 hours on the shoes. The sole is worm down under the toes and balls of the foot, I will post pictures. THe toe hasn't ripped or anything but I am not a toe dragger. The other reviews on TW said that they do, so if you are a toe dragger I would stay away as mine do have scuffs. The adituff part of the shoe is wearing down and I don't slide like Rafa would on hardcourt. So if you slide and drag your foot on the side, you will have a hole in them within one time out.

I feel bad for forgetting about this, but I will post pictures up later!

Gasolina
08-27-2011, 06:16 PM
How does it fit compared to other shoes?

Kenny022593
08-27-2011, 09:47 PM
How does it fit compared to other shoes?

I feel like it fits just about the same as the CC Feather IV, if not a little bit wider. The AdiZERO feather is definitely more narrow and stiffer. If you have a wide foot or a medium to wide foot I would stay away.

nicolaisidek
08-30-2011, 09:24 AM
I'm also considering this shoes. Ahhh so many shoes to buy. Do you own any Nike? I want to know how much narrower/wider than a CB or Vapor. TQ