PDA

View Full Version : FS/T: Prince Pro 110 8/10, lots of racquet covers and two bags

TheOneHander
07-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Here we have a Prince Pro 110 frame. It comes strung and is in 8/10 condition. Has a little bit of court rash, but that's because this frame doesn't have a bumperguard :) No cracks or damage to the frame, still very playable. Email me with offers for trades or for money offers, I'll take just about any racquet!

I also have a Head Liquidmetal cover, as well as a Yonex RDX cover, Wilson Ncode cover, Yonex RQiS cover, and a Prince O3 cover. All are in pretty good shape, easily 9/10. I'd sell them all as a lot, or separately depending on what you need.

Finally, I'm selling a Prince Tour Team 100 3 pack bag, 9.5/10. I used it for a couple of months when I played the Rebel Teams, but I don't need it anymore. I might throw it in with the Pro 110 if anyone is interested. There's also a Wilson Eco Tour Super Six black/gold bag in 8/10 condition. It shows normal wear and tear, no rips or damage to the fabric. The wet/dry bag ended up breaking, so it is not included with the bag itself. However, I do have a Head shoe bag that I'll include if you need it. I'd be willing to trade either of these bags for a Babolat bag of similar size, or I'll take offers.

Email me at theonehandertwfst @ gmail. com with your offers! Thanks for looking.