PDA

View Full Version : Tension for a MG Rad MP With Gu&#

meowmix
07-12-2011, 06:31 PM
Trying to figure out what tension to string my MGR ads with. It'll be done on a crank (Neos 1000, I think) at my school. I usually string my own rackets, but I don't have my machine at school. I usually strung my old rackets, Ozone Tours, with various polys (Black Magic, Kirschbaum Competition, etc, all 16 guage) at 56 pounds on a dropweight. Given the string pattern difference, string difference, and machine difference, what tension should I be stringing my MG Rads at? (the gut is VS 16).

Djlpenguin
07-12-2011, 06:39 PM
i like your title. specifically your font. really caught my eye.
now, for the question at hand. maybe a little higher because its nat. gut, like 58-60. i really dont know. i just like your font.

meowmix
07-12-2011, 06:48 PM
I swear this computer hates me... keeps switching  between normal font and this weird thing...

It's really bad when it happens when I'm emailing  my profs- half my message becomes a mess of random  symbols and code...

r2473
07-12-2011, 07:01 PM
i like your title. specifically your font. really caught my eye.

This sounds like sexual harrassment to me.

Shangri La
07-12-2011, 07:06 PM
Lol.... Probably has to do with your language input setting. English in English input mode, and English in non-English input mode。

meowmix
07-12-2011, 07:11 PM
Oy... Maybe? Problem is, I can't figure out how to change it...

Shangri La
07-12-2011, 07:18 PM
If you're using Windows, then you should see an "EN" icon (for English input) on the lower right of your task bar. CLick on it to change input language. Liek dis。。。lul。 Or you should see a language bar that can be placed anywhere on your screen. You can also switch between languages by left alt+shift. 

Djlpenguin
07-13-2011, 08:02 AM
This sounds like sexual harrassment to me.

I also recently purchased a white windowless van with "free-candy" painted on it.

El Diablo
07-13-2011, 08:08 AM
Font problems?? You need one of those smart kids at Harvard or Brown to help you with it.

meowmix
07-13-2011, 08:15 AM
^oi. Not called for, Mr. Diablo! :twisted: Only a Princeton matey would be able to fix a font problem of this caliber! Or maybe MIT?...

You might want to look up the ivy stereotypes on screwing in a lightbulb... Quite amusing.