PDA

View Full Version : Zoom Breathe 2k10 outsole :(

got spin?
07-13-2011, 10:51 AM
Many of you have seen my post on my Berdych Promo Zoom breahtes that he wore for Oz. I have only had these for two weeks now and have already flattened out the toe area and the heel area. Just wondering if any of you other people had this same problem with poor durability. I think its worse than my Vapors I had last year.

The_Question
07-13-2011, 11:41 AM
It's the same outsole as Vapor VI, so this is not a shocker to anyone...or supposedly...

gino
07-14-2011, 01:12 AM
Yeah the 2k10's go fast. Considering I play a lot on carpet/rebound ace, they should go a lot slower... they still get shot within 4-6 weeks.

I would wear that beauty color sparingly.

G

got spin?
07-22-2011, 10:16 AM
Im officially playing these only on the Har tru we have here in wintergreen. Our Har Tru dosent have alot of the sand like subtance like some do...

zasr4325
07-22-2011, 01:25 PM
So far I've used mine for about 10-15 hours on hard court, another 10 on carpet and now using them on clay. They've still got some life left in them, although I almost tore through the front toe area playing on hard again today. I have to say though, they feel really good on clay.
Has anyone tried the 2K11s yet? There are some in the store near me, and I need something to replace the 2K10s, but I might just wait and try and find some '10s on sale if they're no good, as they are expensive as well. I found the best thing about the '10s was their width, which is a big deal for me as I have very wide feet. The lunarlites are wide enough but in comparison to the '10s and 2.3s, they don't really feel as supportive.

got spin?
07-22-2011, 04:42 PM
So far I've used mine for about 10-15 hours on hard court, another 10 on carpet and now using them on clay. They've still got some life left in them, although I almost tore through the front toe area playing on hard again today. I have to say though, they feel really good on clay.
Has anyone tried the 2K11s yet? There are some in the store near me, and I need something to replace the 2K10s, but I might just wait and try and find some '10s on sale if they're no good, as they are expensive as well. I found the best thing about the '10s was their width, which is a big deal for me as I have very wide feet. The lunarlites are wide enough but in comparison to the '10s and 2.3s, they don't really feel as supportive.

I would say they are the same shoe based on looks, the 11 may have some added ventilation to it but durability is the same they both have the same outsole.