PDA

View Full Version : Ncode 95 16x18 Yes I just got 2 and they're great

La Bomba
07-02-2005, 02:54 AM
I am 13 and they are really maneuverable, great power and control, solid volleys, plenty of spin, they're great. Any1 agree with me

man-walking
07-02-2005, 03:46 AM
I am 13 and they are really maneuverable, great power and control, solid volleys, plenty of spin, they're great. Any1 agree with me
Very powerful spin, nSixOne 95 can make those passing shots that are so spinny so unvolleyable for your net opponent. (too much power inside...)

La Bomba
07-02-2005, 03:47 AM
Yeh the spin i get with them r great, so r the volleys and serves.

alan-n
07-02-2005, 05:41 AM
One of the best racquets on the market if you developed long full strokes. Very smooth, as solid and stable at any shot, great for 1 handed backhands or two. The racquet is good to excellent for every type of shot. Its not the best at any single stroke (what racquet is), but all round leaves a great impression. I replaced my old 6.1 with this racquet. Currently play with the Tour 90 but still use the 6.1 95 as a backup or offday. Tame the power of the racquet using less powerful string or slightly higher tension... Higher tension reduces the sweet spot of any racquet so, less powerful strings at lower tension may be the better option.