PDA

View Full Version : Which TWO Polys to use?

TripleB
07-15-2011, 06:43 AM
I'm looking to string 3 Dunlop AeroGel 4D 300 racquets with different mains and compare them to the 4D 300 I already have strung with TurboTwist 1.24mm mains. I'm going to be using Gosen OG Sheep Micro Super 16L crosses and want to find a string similar to the TurboTwist 1.24mm with a slightly more crisp feel.

On one I'm going with Signum Pro Tornado 17.

For the other two I'm going to use 2 of the strings listed in the poll.

So please vote for the TWO (2) you think I should try because they are the best all around strings of the ones listed.

Any input on any of the strings is greatly appreciated.

Cyclone 17 is out of stock so I'm going to try it at a later time.

Thanks for all votes.

TripleB

Up&comer
07-15-2011, 07:05 AM
I chose big hitter blue rough because it is my current string of choice. Powerful, spinny, and just hits a heavy ball.

Signum pro is my second choice because it holds tension verrrrrrry well, has a nice, dampened feel, and provide ample spin.

Just my .02 though.

TripleB
07-15-2011, 10:15 AM
I chose big hitter blue rough because it is my current string of choice. Powerful, spinny, and just hits a heavy ball.

Signum pro is my second choice because it holds tension verrrrrrry well, has a nice, dampened feel, and provide ample spin.

Just my .02 though.

Thanks for the input.

I was a little hesitant to put both Tourna strings up there for fear of people just picking both of the Tourna strings because they like Tourna strings.

TripleB

Up&comer
07-15-2011, 11:40 AM
Thanks for the input.

I was a little hesitant to put both Tourna strings up there for fear of people just picking both of the Tourna strings because they like Tourna strings.

TripleB

Oh that will still happen. I just wanted to throw in signum pro because they are very good, quality strings.

Serveand...
07-16-2011, 01:12 AM
Big hitter SILVER is going to be the most crisp