PDA

View Full Version : Tourna Poly and Gut...

Doubles
07-17-2011, 01:07 PM
I'm 99% sure that I've found my string set up (B5E/PSGM) but I have a set of BHSR and I was curious if anyone had ever crossed it with Natural Gut in sort of a budget champions choice hybrid. If anyone has any experience with these strings that would be awesome...

Doubles
07-17-2011, 03:09 PM
Anybody? Bump...

Up&comer
07-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Mmhmmm. Look at my sig.

Plays great, feels great, just my go to setup.

Doubles
07-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Mmhmmm. Look at my sig.

Plays great, feels great, just my go to setup.

Have you ever tried Silver with Gut? I've tried BHBR and it's okay, but I didn't think it was great for my game. That said, I have 3 sets of Silver Rough that I want to get rid of, because full in a full bed or in a poly multi hybrid I don't find anything special about it, anymore...

Up&comer
07-17-2011, 07:52 PM
Have you ever tried Silver with Gut? I've tried BHBR and it's okay, but I didn't think it was great for my game. That said, I have 3 sets of Silver Rough that I want to get rid of, because full in a full bed or in a poly multi hybrid I don't find anything special about it, anymore...

Yeah. It has less power and it's a little stiffer. I just liked bhbr for my game.

Doubles
07-17-2011, 08:36 PM
Yeah. It has less power and it's a little stiffer. I just liked bhbr for my game.
Alright. I'll give it a shot then, and while I'm at it, I'll try it BHBR, too...