PDA

View Full Version : Good Playability?

rafabull
07-17-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm using RPM Blasts right now and I like them.....for the first day or two. I'm looking for a similar sting, that doesn't lose it's "pop" as quick as the RPM's do. Maybe with a little less spin and more control. I'd be willing to sacrifice RPM's durability and swap it with playability. If it breaks after 2 weeks, whatever, as long as it feels good for the whole 2 weeks.

klementine79
07-17-2011, 07:38 PM
^ Signum Pro Plasma Hextreme or ProPoly.

Right now trying out M2pro.... pretty much a stiff multi with excellent durability and tension maintenance.... but on the powerful side.

EDIT: Want to try Prince Beast... can anyone comment on the tension loss?? I would not be stringing them above 58lbs.

mixedmedia
07-19-2011, 08:16 AM
EDIT: Want to try Prince Beast... can anyone comment on the tension loss?? I would not be stringing them above 58lbs.

From what I've heard, Beast is not worth trying, especially at the price. But I do have a friend who likes it (maybe for the name...).

Up&comer
07-19-2011, 09:37 AM
Beast xp plays pretty well, but IMO not worth the cost. Tension maintenance is sub par. Feels like a more powerful SPPP

Backhanded Compliment
07-19-2011, 10:39 AM
Volkl cyclone 18... lasts WAAAAAY longer, a little more powerful with better pocketing, kinder on the elbow great spin and precision... just a tad less precision than RPM... same spin in my book.

flashfire276
07-19-2011, 11:27 AM
Black Magic.

fortun8son
07-19-2011, 08:56 PM
I might as well be the first to say it here...
Natural Gut. It will play great 'til it's on it's last thread!
The good stuff...if you can afford it.
Stay away from the cheap cr*p!
The only thing Poly has going for it is resistance to movement and breakage.
It is not durable, or Playable!
Performance drops off rapidly.