PDA

View Full Version : Gamma 340 vs Donnay vs Six.One

vivace
07-20-2011, 07:29 AM
Couple questions here. Been using the KPS88 for a couple years, its served me well but now i want to move to something more headlight. I know the Six.One is the most natural decision but i thought id give some others a shot.

Got the Gamma 340 tour really like it especially on my serve. Seriously considering making this the one but then i got curious about Donnay. Do you think I should give their rackets a shot even though i like the Gamma 340 so much?

also i strung my KPS 88 at luxilon M2 Pro 16L 54:40, i kept this configuration on the Gamma but is it advisable to change the tension on this new frame?

Last question: i have been using the Luxilon M2 for a couple years as well and its been great but i wonder if there are some other new strings that i might like to try that someone might be good enough to recommend?

cheers!

ced
07-20-2011, 07:43 AM
Couple questions here. Been using the KPS88 for a couple years, its served me well but now i want to move to something more headlight. I know the Six.One is the most natural decision but i thought id give some others a shot.

Got the Gamma 340 tour really like it especially on my serve. Seriously considering making this the one but then i got curious about Donnay. Do you think I should give their rackets a shot even though i like the Gamma 340 so much?

also i strung my KPS 88 at luxilon M2 Pro 16L 54:40, i kept this configuration on the Gamma but is it advisable to change the tension on this new frame?

Last question: i have been using the Luxilon M2 for a couple years as well and its been great but i wonder if there are some other new strings that i might like to try that someone might be good enough to recommend?

cheers!

Stick with the Gamma ... a great racquet, tho I did prefer the 330X over the 340X. Just a matter of taste (and ability).

vivace
07-20-2011, 09:52 AM
i just wish the Gamma 340 Tour had a leather grip...that would really put it over the top.

paul_tennis
07-20-2011, 11:59 AM

cheers!

I'm in the same situation but I'm only considering the BLX90...

vivace
07-20-2011, 03:38 PM
why only consider the BLX90? I know there arent too many rackets out there for us but think there are at least a few

sargeinaz
07-20-2011, 06:55 PM
i just wish the Gamma 340 Tour had a leather grip...that would really put it over the top.

It's like 10 bucks to put one on.

rfprse
07-21-2011, 09:39 PM
I wish 340 tour had a more open string pattern.