PDA

View Full Version : Pog 93

federer_nadal
07-02-2005, 11:08 PM
i am considering bying one of these but since i cannot demo i need your opinions. I was considering Rdx 500 mid and Rdti 80 but i want small head and heavy but lighter than my N61 tours

AndrewD
07-03-2005, 12:41 AM
fed,

huge amount of stuff in the archives. Just do a search and you'll find numerous threads that will be very helpful. Keep an eye out for anything posted by glasam as he's been using the pog midplus for quite a long time and always offers rational and unbiased information.

Perhaps you might try the Prince Diablo mid, if you're interested in the pog midplus. Many seem to believe it is a very good update but with a more muted and comfortable feel. Also, compare the pog midplus (and reviews) to the NXG mid as TW currently has that racquet at excellent prices.

What frame are you currently using?

federer_nadal
07-03-2005, 12:59 AM
i am currently using n61 tour 90s

federer_nadal
07-03-2005, 01:02 AM
you little ripper, i just found and contacted a place to let me demo it, shoudl be here soon

AndrewD
07-03-2005, 06:15 AM
fed,

can I ask where you found to have demos of the pog midplus? Didnt think any store in Oz stocked them

federer_nadal
07-03-2005, 04:04 PM
at tennis mart . com
i dont know if he usually does it but he is doing it for me

AndrewD
07-03-2005, 06:58 PM
fed,

look forward to hearing your thoughts on the pog midplus. dont forget to post something for we Aussie readers. Are you able to try the Diablo mid as well? Gather that's a more forgiving version of the pog midplus.

That bloke who runs the place, Jamie White, is he based in Queensland?

federer_nadal
07-03-2005, 07:09 PM
I have a feeling the POG wont be too demanding considering my old racquet was pretty demanding and i could handle that easily