PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Asics gel resolution 2

TennisMD
07-25-2011, 01:29 PM
So the above captioned shoe had it all for me. Right weight + light responsive key word responsive. Low to the ground. Stability fine for me. Really detest the Addidas Barricades beyond 2 feel like boots. I am light on my feet so durability not an issue. So on my last pair.
So shoes of interest the next iteration of resolutions, I hear they are heavier and not a low o the ground feel. The Babalot propulse 3 TW review interesting except even though they(TW) says plays light 16.2 oz is 16.2 oz; so is it a light responsive shoe, low to the ground?
And last but maybe not least is the Asics challenger 8 like the resolution 2

charliefedererer
07-26-2011, 06:08 AM
Asics Gel Resolution 3's are not perceptively heavier or higher, at least for me.

I guess my feet are just not sensitive enough to perceive a 7/10's ounce difference from the Gel 2.

TennisMD
07-26-2011, 02:29 PM
Asics Gel Resolution 3's are not perceptively heavier or higher, at least for me.

I guess my feet are just not sensitive enough to perceive a 7/10's ounce difference from the Gel 2.

Thanks for the reply,looking for actual ware test experience

Love50
07-26-2011, 02:38 PM
IMO, GR2 and GR3 are quite different. GR3 feels higher but doesn't really affect stability. It is also a firmer ride, but by no means less comfortable. Sole durability is about the same I think.