View Full Version : Where to buy Head Grip Palette?

07-26-2011, 06:35 AM
Hey everyone, I'm looking to change the grip size of my MG Radical MP from 4 1/2 to 4 3/8. I know you can do this by changing the grip palette but I can't find where to purchase them.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or have any that they can sell me?

07-26-2011, 06:44 AM
TW Europe.
Here's the link: http://www.tenniswarehouseeurope.com/descpageACHEADH-HPALLET.html
Aslo if you ever wanted a more Wilson/Prince shaped grip, you can also try this pallet:
Here's how to replace the pallet itself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJfhKEt_4nQ
Good Luck and don't forget new butt caps!