PDA

View Full Version : Are replacement grommets the same for the Prince Ignite and the Ignite Team?

atomicx
07-26-2011, 08:25 AM
The reason that I ask is because I bought an Ignite Team over a year ago with a set of grommets to change the ports over to traditional grommets. I was recently thinking maybe I should buy extra sets of the grommets while I can still get them since the Ignite Team has been discontinued. However, when I went online to reference the part number on the grommets that were sold to me, they come up as actually being for the Ignite 95, and not the Team version. The grommets seemed to fit fine although I only replaced the ones on the left and right, and left the original port grommets in the top and bottom. So can anyone actually confirm for me whether or not the grommets are indeed the same for the Ignite and Ignite Team?

Steve Huff
07-27-2011, 07:21 PM
When you call to order them, just ask.

whomad15
07-27-2011, 10:20 PM
I'm 99% sure they are the same. I seem to remember saying they were painting their ignites and the team grommets fit perfectly.
Both are the same string pattern and 95" headsize, just a different weight/balance.

gavna
07-28-2011, 07:55 AM
Yes they are the same, it also goes for the Rebels both the Team and the "tour" version use the same grommets.

atomicx
07-29-2011, 05:39 AM
Thanks for the replies everyone!