PDA

View Full Version : Babolat V-Pro All Court vs. Propulse 3

-Hope-
07-27-2011, 08:13 AM
Anybody able to contrast these shoes for me? I'm deciding between them, and TW doesn't have a review for the V-Pro so it's hard to say, but I'm a small guy who relies on speed, so I do love me a lighter shoe. That said, I still would like stability as well. Both have the 6-month warranty going for them.

bcart1991
07-27-2011, 10:14 AM
The heel was a bit wider in the All Court compared to the Propulse. I had 2 pair of the Propulse and loved them. I tried on the All Court but would not buy it because of the heel slippage.

joserulesallthings
07-27-2011, 09:01 PM
Jose has both of these shoes, the pro 3 have very high support in back of shoes that scrapes Jose Achilles tendon, Jose no enjoy that. The other shoe mucha lighter and easier to move without achilles pain, Jose approve!

parasailing
07-30-2011, 09:14 AM
Just try both pairs out and see what fits you. I know it will cost you twice as much but shoes are so subjective and manufacturers keep changing the fit each year that it's best to buy as many pairs of the ones you find comfortable for you.

I went through so many pairs of shoes before I found the Propulse 3 to be close to the Vapor 6 in everything but fore foot cushioning which I can easily fix by adding an insole.