PDA

View Full Version : Fitted Hats

Dave_D
07-27-2011, 10:35 AM
How come all Tennis hats are adjustable and not fitted (or at least Flex-Fit so they fit more than just one size)? I am not a fan of adjustable hats and only wear fitted hats, and it's really hard to find a good hat for tennis that's not too hot or heavy. Been wearing the Nike Golf hat with the mesh back lately and that thing is really light and cool with the mesh.

Any idea why no fitted hats for tennis? I normally only wear Nike hats, but curious about any other brands that might have a fitted tennis hat that I've overlooked.

got spin?
07-27-2011, 10:43 AM
The flex fits dont stay on your head as good when you serve. Also, much heavier and not as breathable. I like the Feather lites and the AdiZeros.

adidasman
07-27-2011, 12:22 PM
The flex fits dont stay on your head as good when you serve. Also, much heavier and not as breathable. I like the Feather lites and the AdiZeros. Yeah, I just got my first adiZero fitted cap; it's fantastic. Incredibly light, breathes very well, and it stays put. I've had issues with "fitted" caps (stretch fit) giving me headaches because they squeeze my extra-large melon too firmly, but not the adiZero.

Dave_D
07-28-2011, 05:15 AM
I've had problems with stretch fit hats in the past too, but the Nike golf one I have now fits perfectly, but it is a bit bulky in the front although it breathes well in the back. I might have to try the adiZero one.