PDA

View Full Version : BLX 6.1 95 vs KFactor 6.1 95

Caesar
07-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Is there much difference between the two? I have heard it isn't quite as stiff, which I don't like the sound of.

Normally I wouldn't bother with such a minor upgrade but I've been offered a trade-in for a very attractive price.

heninfan99
07-29-2011, 05:24 AM
BLX is like driving a Cadillac. The K Factor is a Porsche Cayenne
Is there much difference between the two? I have heard it isn't quite as stiff, which I don't like the sound of.

Normally I wouldn't bother with such a minor upgrade but I've been offered a trade-in for a very attractive price.

Irony Zealot
07-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Mainly just feel. Performance will be nearly if not exactly the same.

Larrysümmers
07-29-2011, 09:42 AM
k factor is a little stiffer. but if the wt balance strings etc are the same, then i am sure you cant tell the difference.

drgchen
07-29-2011, 09:48 AM
I put vibration dampeners in the k factor and in the blx. I don't feel a big difference. My k factor is 12.7 oz, the blx is 12.3 oz, but that is likely just the luck of the draw. Usually there is more resale demand and value to the newer of the racquets, but if you have to pay much to get the blx it is not worthwhile. The BLX will go on sale once the next new 'technology' is introduced.

RoughOG
07-29-2011, 09:54 AM
To me personally use my [k] then my blx. Both are maxed specs but to me when I hit with the Kfactor its more of a ping to it which makes it more likeable I suppose. Also I was always around stiffer sticks i.e PDR/Extreme, [K] has a "meaner" look to it than the candy shop version or uhh...BLX.

-ROG

sunof tennis
07-29-2011, 02:53 PM
To me, the BLX is slightly less stiff, less board like.
It also seems to swing easier than the K95. I could definitely feel the difference. Much more than sitching from the K90 to the BLX90.