PDA

View Full Version : How to remove this from my shoes?

ice04
07-31-2011, 06:49 AM
I bought a CB2.3 last April and I suddenly saw this thing on one of my shoes. It was too late to return because I just bought it in another country. So could anyone give their advice to get rid of this? :-? :confused:

http://neilirwinmoreno.webs.com/def%20001.jpg
http://neilirwinmoreno.webs.com/def%20002.jpg

slice bh compliment
07-31-2011, 07:39 AM
Sit on a park bench.

Eat a Mentos.

The idea will come to you. It might involve a Sharpie, possibly bleach, and maybe tennis ball fuzz from your strings or from a ball machine. In any case, the idea that comes to you will be something really innovative, FRESH and creative.

A crowd will gather around you. They will applaud your move.
You will hold up the rest of the mentos, smile really wide and say, "The Freshmaker!"

hcb0804
07-31-2011, 08:47 AM
The answer is.................

You don't!!
that is a stain that has bled through from the black color material underneath to the Hot Lime and permeated it. It is permanent and ain't nothin' you can do about it. Sorry.

kchau
07-31-2011, 08:51 AM
i had this issue with my air maxes when it was a navy blue underlay with white mesh on top. i got niketown to take it back under warranty.

this is from sweating and moisture, so there really isn't anything you can do because it will come back every time you play in your shoes.

but if you want to keep cleaning it, i used this shoe cleaner called "shu-nu" and it would take it off.

Rogael Naderer
08-01-2011, 05:57 AM
The fact you had to highlight it really means you should not be worying about it and grow a pair of...

Sharpie would do it though...

ice04
08-01-2011, 06:50 AM
it's a pen right? so how could it remove that thing?

Ronaldo
08-01-2011, 06:52 AM
it's a pen right? so how could it remove that thing?

It colours the stain, hides it.

macs971
08-01-2011, 01:38 PM
use the black/lime bandana OVER you eyes and it will magically disappear :)

martini1
08-02-2011, 10:34 PM
If everything else fail try a very fine sand paper and sand it off the plastic surface. The surface will feel a little different than before but nobody can see it from a couple of feet away. Chill, it's just a pair of tennis shoes. They got beat up anyway.

ice04
08-03-2011, 02:04 AM
If everything else fail try a very fine sand paper and sand it off the plastic surface. The surface will feel a little different than before but nobody can see it from a couple of feet away. Chill, it's just a pair of tennis shoes. They got beat up anyway.

umm thanks for the advice but i only have one pair of cb2.3 and i can never get another one so i treasure these very much :)

Rogael Naderer
08-03-2011, 02:38 AM
umm thanks for the advice but i only have one pair of cb2.3 and i can never get another one so i treasure these very much :)

I guess that's fair, I'd be annoyed to the money they charge for the bloody things!

ice04
08-03-2011, 04:30 AM
i have one more question. what's the difference when you cut the unitongue of the cb2.3? :)

slice bh compliment
08-03-2011, 04:36 AM
i have one more question. what's the difference when you cut the unitongue of the cb2.3? :)

It'll have trouble talking.

Ben Hadd
08-03-2011, 04:41 AM
Once plastic has absorbed that color, no chance of getting it back. Sharpie will only highlight it, and it will appear different still. It's not that bad. It took me a while to notice what the issue was before I saw the second picture.

ice04
08-03-2011, 04:43 AM
i saw a thread that someone cut the unitongue of his cb1.3 to make a normal tongue but i haven't seen a picture of a neat product of it.

Ronaldo
08-03-2011, 07:08 AM

Cover the stain and the swoosh with black duct tape. If anyone asks you are not being compensated for wearing Nike shoes.

msalamon
08-03-2011, 07:14 AM
Sit on a park bench.

Eat a Mentos.

The idea will come to you. It might involve a Sharpie, possibly bleach, and maybe tennis ball fuzz from your strings or from a ball machine. In any case, the idea that comes to you will be something really innovative, FRESH and creative.

A crowd will gather around you. They will applaud your move.
You will hold up the rest of the mentos, smile really wide and say, "The Freshmaker!"

love this.............

Kunohara
08-03-2011, 07:24 AM
Those are some super ugly shoes.