PDA

View Full Version : Nike Trophy Court Federer Lawn Polo - long, slim fit?

Torres
07-31-2011, 12:21 PM
I like the looks of this (the black one with the vertical red stripe) but I'm wondering whether its one of those "very long in length, slim fit, thin material" type polos?

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l528/TorresNo9/nike.jpg

From the back view, it seems extraordinarily long in length, and the sleeves slightly short.

I'm assuming it's cut to fit the tall and skinny Federer, and not necessarily us average proportioned folks?

There's also a cheaper knock off version simply called Challenger Polo - are they the same cut etc?

http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l528/TorresNo9/knockoff.jpg

zapvor
07-31-2011, 06:56 PM
you know...its one thing to ask such a question, another to post it with pics of the competitor's website. you know TW is very nice for not even deleting this thread...

Torres
08-03-2011, 01:27 PM
^ I don't know why there should be an issue. They are photos of two tennis shirts - it doesn't identify the retailer's website at all.

Anyway, I bought the knock off Federer shirt, so I'll answer my own question myself!

- Looks great
- Fit wells
- Not too long
- Sleeves not too short
- Stretchy material
- Slightly figure hugging

Overall a great shirt. Fed will look good at the USO.

The Big Kahuna
08-04-2011, 02:38 PM
^ Anyway, I bought the knock off Federer shirt, so I'll answer my own question myself!

- Looks great
- Fit wells
- Not too long
- Sleeves not too short
- Stretchy material

I also have the Challenger shirts from the Fall 2011 line and I agree. A better fit for most of us.

zapvor
08-05-2011, 08:53 AM
^ I don't know why there should be an issue. They are photos of two tennis shirts - it doesn't identify the retailer's website at all.

Anyway, I bought the knock off Federer shirt, so I'll answer my own question myself!

- Looks great
- Fit wells
- Not too long
- Sleeves not too short
- Stretchy material

lol yea after you edited your original post to take out the nike link.

Torres
08-05-2011, 08:57 AM
lol yea after you edited your original post to take out the nike link.

Anyone who's heard of Nike will probably know that they, as the one of the world's biggest sports apparel and shoe company, will probably also have a website....

It's hardly a trade secret. So your comments are really quite misguided.

zapvor
08-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Anyone who's heard of Nike will probably know that they, as the one of the world's biggest sports apparel and shoe company, will probably also have a website....

It's hardly a trade secret. So your comments are really quite misguided.

lol why dont you edit your post back to original then and read the message board rules and let me flag your post and get you banned???

my point was to alert you to common curtesy of using TW boards. if you feel you must defend yourself for your action thats your call.

Torres
08-05-2011, 09:41 AM
^ But you're being clueless.

Everyone knows that a Nike shirt will be available from Nike (since they produced the shirt), and that you don't need to be rocket scientist to know that Nike, one of the world's biggest sportwear companies, are pretty likely to have a website.

You seem to think its rocket science when it isn't.

zapvor
08-05-2011, 09:52 AM
me being clueless and you not showing common curtesy is 2 different things. of course everyone knows....yet i find it quite interesting noone bothered to reply to your question. hmm maybe they have more curtesy,hehe. anyways carry on just wanted to point that out.

Torres
08-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Be quiet, troll.

wingburn
08-05-2011, 10:37 AM
me being clueless and you not showing common curtesy is 2 different things. of course everyone knows....yet i find it quite interesting noone bothered to reply to your question. hmm maybe they have more curtesy,hehe. anyways carry on just wanted to point that out.

It's common COURTESY not common curtesy. Just trying to correct. No disrespect intended.

zapvor
08-05-2011, 10:25 PM
It's common COURTESY not common curtesy. Just trying to correct. No disrespect intended.

thanks. if you check my other posts my spelling is like the worst on here