PDA

View Full Version : Payment Issue!

Xpherex
08-01-2011, 07:48 AM
Hello,
I've order today a racket, strings and etc... from TW and payed by using a PayPal, later I received an email from TW staff about asking my personal information for such as: 1. The name, address and telephone number of the bank issuing your credit card
2. A copy of your credit card (both sides)

I've paid with a paypal account for secure reason and I cannot really understand why they ask for credit card copy as I've provided all my information in the order as shipping and billing address.

The link of the tracking isn't working.

could anyone from TW staff contacting me by email or reply here

note: I'm not sure if it's ok to provide the order number

MavsTennis
08-01-2011, 08:48 AM
Hmm, that's weird. What was the email that was asking for your email?

TW Staff
08-01-2011, 09:31 AM
Please email us at info@tennis-warehouse.com and we'll be able to help you out.

Or if you want, please provide us with the order #, and one of our customer service representatives will be able to assist you.

Jason, TW

Xpherex
08-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Please email us at info@tennis-warehouse.com and we'll be able to help you out.

Or if you want, please provide us with the order #, and one of our customer service representatives will be able to assist you.

Jason, TW

sent. I hope everything will be solved.
by the way the link to track the order is working now

Boricua
08-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Ive ordered dozens of times from TW with no problem whatsoever. Hope things run smooth for you.

Xpherex
08-02-2011, 11:00 AM
could anyone confirm that he was also asked to send this info while paying with paypal:
1. The name, address and telephone number of the bank issuing your credit card
2. A copy of your personal identification card or driver's license
3. The signed credit card authorization form below

I didn't have any previous experience with TW, I have only ordered from **** and other online shops, so it looks a bit strange for me

Fuji
08-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Since you have no previous experience, I believe that is the reason why it's asking you for information. I always have to give that information, and I've ordered through every channel TW has; Paypal, credit card, over the phone etc.

It's happened on all my orders, and really it's not that big of a deal with TW. They are incredibly safe to order from! :)

-Fuji *who has had over 20 successful orders this past year with TW*

EDIT: Also, are you an international customer? I am being from Canada. This may also be the reason....