PDA

View Full Version : Volkl V1 Classic - 2012 Version

Jon
08-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

I have been thinking about demoing and maybe purchasing the Volkl V1 Classic in the near future. I saw in another thread on this message board that there will be a new version coming out in early 2012. Does anyone know what the differences are going to be/would it be better to wait? Thanks for your help!

TennisMaverick
08-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have been thinking about demoing and maybe purchasing the Volkl V1 Classic in the near future. I saw in another thread on this message board that there will be a new version coming out in early 2012. Does anyone know what the differences are going to be/would it be better to wait? Thanks for your help!

It's a classic Volkl, as the C 10 Pro and the PB 10 Mid will soon become. They make no material changes, only cosmetic. This year's model, the 2000 version, and next fall's 2012's version, will all be the same, except for how it is dressed.

srvnvly
08-01-2011, 01:57 PM
per Volkl's FB page, 2012 racquet specs will be published in the Fall.

hrstrat57
08-01-2011, 06:24 PM
I am not a fan of tweeners at the moment but we do have a V1 Classic in the house.

It is a great, great frame......I am planning to switch to a pair of ti Radical OS frames when I can no longer handle the Head Prestige MP's but the Volkl V1 Classic is still around for an audition in that role when the time comes.

I might just pick up another one myself.