PDA

View Full Version : K Blade Tour

MJHendrickson21
08-01-2011, 06:07 PM
I was wondering if someone could help me. I currently use a Babolat APDC and have been demoing the Federer racquet. I love everything about the racquet except I cannot hit my two handed backhand with it. Would the K Blade Tour (93 sq inch head) be a better option for me? Are they pretty close to the same racquet? Thank you for your time.

deltacore1
08-01-2011, 06:42 PM
I had the same problem with the Federer racket, i figured out by making the grip bigger, and putting some extra overgrips it really helped a lot. And the K Blade tour is similar to the Federer racket, but I would imagine that it would be suitable for a two hander because Djokovic used to use it.

NST
08-02-2011, 12:54 AM
I was wondering if someone could help me. I currently use a Babolat APDC and have been demoing the Federer racquet. I love everything about the racquet except I cannot hit my two handed backhand with it. Would the K Blade Tour (93 sq inch head) be a better option for me? Are they pretty close to the same racquet? Thank you for your time.

There aren't any racquets that were meant to be used only by one or two-handers.It's personal preference.For example,I have a 2HBH and I feel that racquets like the 6.0 85 or KPS88 really compliment it.About the KBT:I 've used it for a long time.It is different than the six.one,I always thought that the sweetspot placement on the KBlade is weird,much lower than other sticks and dependant to the string set-up.Once you locate the sweetspot and get used to it,the Blade is very decent.As far as the 2hand backhand goes,it's great for flattening out the ball but not for generating topspin.If you want more information, I can write a review.