PDA

View Full Version : New T-Fights

AKB
08-03-2011, 06:36 AM
Has anybody been able to confirm if the new T-Fights launching soon are indeed the Pre-VO2 moulds? That would mean the Dunlop Pro Mould.

Pretty psyched about the fact that they might be bringing them back.

Looking at the specs online, they say the frames have 95 sq inch heads which is a little disheartening but that just might be marketing bull.

Thanks!

all-court-loser
08-03-2011, 12:01 PM
no pre-vo2-molds!!!
the rackets and their specs stay the same. only they add silicon in the handle to the 295 and 305 too.
...and of course the paintjobs change - just have a look at the tecnifibre homepage and check their latest racquet cataloge!

sargeinaz
08-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Theyre all going to come with silicone in the handle? Nice. I'll demo the new 320 just to see how a Technifibre hits. Seems like their version of a wilson 95

AKB
08-03-2011, 10:47 PM
no pre-vo2-molds!!!
the rackets and their specs stay the same. only they add silicon in the handle to the 295 and 305 too.
...and of course the paintjobs change - just have a look at the tecnifibre homepage and check their latest racquet cataloge!

I did, the frames look different compared to the current T-fight range. Maybe it's just the pictures because they look a lot more rounded like the older versions.

But I suppose you actually know for sure that they aren't.

Thanks for the reply.