PDA

View Full Version : Strings out of stock

Bottle Rocket
08-03-2011, 11:47 AM
I've been looking to buy a couple of string reels like Cyber Flash 16, Weiss CANNON Silverstring, Big Hitter, etc... And almost everything is out of stock. Actually Cyber Flash 16 doesn't even show up anymore.

What gives? Why the low stock on everything?

BobFL
08-03-2011, 11:58 AM
I've been looking to buy a couple of string reels like Cyber Flash 16, Weiss CANNON Silverstring, Big Hitter, etc... And almost everything is out of stock. Actually Cyber Flash 16 doesn't even show up anymore.

What gives? Why the low stock on everything?

How about because TW outsells next 3 competitors combined? :)

Nuke
08-03-2011, 12:08 PM
How about because TW outsells next 3 competitors combined? :)

Wouldn't that be a reason for them to have more stock than the competition? You can't sell what you don't have.

Bottle Rocket
08-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Wouldn't that be a reason for them to have more stock than the competition? You can't sell what you don't have.

Yeah... ;)

I'm disappointed, but more than anything, quite curious. Also wondering now if Cyber Flash is on the way out?

BobFL
08-03-2011, 12:34 PM

Glitch in jit! Having the most advanced excel algorithm is still not like having a crystall ball ;) Btw, Ferrari sold me something they didn't have and I had to wait for 8 months so it is possible believe it or not ;)