PDA

View Full Version : Cracked Babolat

polar
07-04-2005, 10:32 AM
I just notice a slight crack in my Babolat Aeropro Drive. It's very small, on the top, near a groomet. Any chance of getting some help from Babolat on this?
Not sure when or how it happened. I bought it through TW. It's at 53lbs ALU BB. Thanks MC

wtennis206
07-04-2005, 11:37 AM
I had the same thing happen to one of my AeroPros as well, except there is a small crack around all the top grommets. Can you post a pic?

FREDDY
07-04-2005, 03:43 PM
call up babolat seee if they will send you a new one. defects suck *** especially if they are new.

polar
07-04-2005, 05:03 PM
Sorry no pic as of now. Its a hair line crack that runs on the inside of the frame. At first I thought it was just a crack in the paint job.
So Is it best to just contact Babolat instead of going through TW?

thefossman
07-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Sorry no pic as of now. Its a hair line crack that runs on the inside of the frame. At first I thought it was just a crack in the paint job.
So Is it best to just contact Babolat instead of going through TW?

You can try through TW but most vendors deal with the problem directly. See what TW says, if it hasn't been very long they may help. Keep us posted.

krnboijunsung
07-04-2005, 05:29 PM
If it's the grommet that's broken, you can always buy a new one.

But if you want a replacement for free, you'll have to contact TW or Babolat for the defect. TW might help because my friend's LM Radical was broken in some way that made Head replace it for free. Except Sports Authority (Oshmans), replaced it for him.

LoveThisGame
07-04-2005, 05:33 PM
The manufacturers typically want warranty returns to go through the seller.

polar
07-05-2005, 05:39 PM
Today I called TW about the problem. The guy did everything to discourage me from returning it. He indicated it's a lengthy process but I could take a chance & try it. His weak attitude made me more determined to follow through on the return. Plus he promised to forward the mailing address via email. Never got it...