Full written review to follow.

Jason, TW

maxpotapov
08-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Video only:

http://bit.ly/rbPy7i

Full written review to follow.

Jason, TW

This is ridiculously cushioned... racquet in Chris' hands. I could not get my eyes off it, I guess it compliments the tube shoes perfectly :shock:

bad_call
08-06-2011, 01:27 PM
TW - any other ridiculously cushioned shoes for slightly wide feet with better outsoles, ventilation, etc?

maybe Jason can chime in... my feet thank u in advance. :)

zapvor
08-10-2011, 11:30 AM
just watched the vid. hmmm thinking

babolat king
08-10-2011, 01:28 PM
just watched the vid. hmmm thinking

Looks like a sprained ankle waiting to happen.

JGads
08-10-2011, 03:52 PM
I had a chance to try these on at a pro shop the other day. Very cushioned, but really weird fit for my wide foot. The front part of them really pinched inward on my feet, particularly on the insides, giving me that 'foot in a funnel' kind of fit. Very cushioned but if you have a wide forefoot, be warned.

Personally, still loving my no-nonsense New Balance 851s (E width), three-plus weeks in now.

TW Staff
08-10-2011, 04:10 PM
TW - any other ridiculously cushioned shoes for slightly wide feet with better outsoles, ventilation, etc?

maybe Jason can chime in... my feet thank u in advance. :)

I liked the KSwiss Big Shot for the cushioning and ventilation. Although I thought the traction wasn't the best.

The Nike Lunar Vapor Tour 8 shoe is a great shoe except for durability. Hey, if it's good enough for Federer right? :-)

My favorite shoe right now is still the Asics Gel Resolution 3. If your feet aren't too wide, then this is a great choice. Along the same lines, I also really like the Prince T22 for comfort.

Jason, TW

OldButGame
08-10-2011, 04:16 PM
I liked the KSwiss Big Shot for the cushioning and ventilation. Although I thought the traction wasn't the best.

The Nike Lunar Vapor Tour 8 shoe is a great shoe except for durability. Hey, if it's good enough for Federer right? :-)

My favorite shoe right now is still the Asics Gel Resolution 3. If your feet aren't too wide, then this is a great choice. Along the same lines, I also really like the Prince T22 for comfort.

Jason, TW
I'm really big on the T22's,...great shoe,....and provided they're still around i'll turn right around and buy another pair when its time,..very comfortable, durable, and good for wider feet and those looking for spacious toe box :)

zapvor
08-12-2011, 10:08 AM
so....am i going to have to be the guinea pig here

bad_call
08-12-2011, 10:10 AM
so....am i going to have to be the guinea pig here

works for me...still on the fence here.

zapvor
08-12-2011, 10:15 AM
i was hoping someone else would try it first. i remember someone buying the prince OC1 when they first came out, which has the same tubes concept. he really liked it so i bought a pair and its still one of my favorite shoes ever. prince needs to bring it back