PDA

View Full Version : Adidas Clothing Warranty?

max pl
08-06-2011, 09:43 AM
I have bought two pairs of Adidas Adizero shorts in the past two months and have found both to have been poorly sewen.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/adidas_Mens_Spring_adiZero_Short/descpageMAADIDAS-ANSZS.html

I got these in black along with grey Rolland Garros versions. The black ones have had the back green strap come loose after three weeks of play and the Rolland Garros ones has the drawstring come off after one day of hitting.

I really love these Adidas shorts over Nike stuff and do want to continue purchasing them, but I have never bought an item of clothing thats come apart like this unless it was because of my error or simply wear and tear; and isnt the case with either of these.

So my question for you all is if I can make a warranty claim on these somehow if I was to buy a third pair and have something like this happen. I doubt I can do anything about these two pairs but would like to prevent this from happening in the future.

scraps234
08-06-2011, 06:33 PM
Yeah id call and try it because thts not right...

adidasman
08-08-2011, 07:00 AM
I have bought two pairs of Adidas Adizero shorts in the past two months and have found both to have been poorly sewen.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/adidas_Mens_Spring_adiZero_Short/descpageMAADIDAS-ANSZS.html

I got these in black along with grey Rolland Garros versions. The black ones have had the back green strap come loose after three weeks of play and the Rolland Garros ones has the drawstring come off after one day of hitting.

I really love these Adidas shorts over Nike stuff and do want to continue purchasing them, but I have never bought an item of clothing thats come apart like this unless it was because of my error or simply wear and tear; and isnt the case with either of these.

So my question for you all is if I can make a warranty claim on these somehow if I was to buy a third pair and have something like this happen. I doubt I can do anything about these two pairs but would like to prevent this from happening in the future. My experience with adidas is that, if you're unhappy for any reason with a purchase of their gear, they'll take care of you. Call them - check www.shopadidas.com for the customer service number.

max pl
08-08-2011, 07:38 AM
thanks for that info. i'll call them up and try to get replacements.

max pl
08-08-2011, 07:40 AM
oh wait. can i call that adidas online store for problems with stuff i bought from TW, or should i find some corporate #?

adidasman
08-09-2011, 05:53 AM
oh wait. can i call that adidas online store for problems with stuff i bought from TW, or should i find some corporate #? You want to call adidas customer service; the online guys will steer you to the right place, or you should be able to find a number there on the website. You can also try www.adidas.com.