PDA

View Full Version : O3 Red Vs EXO3 Red (significant difference?)

clutch21
08-06-2011, 07:21 PM
Hello I have had a Prince exo3 red for a while now. I really like it but I cracked the frame. I would buy a new one but im hesitant to drop $200 on another. I saw that the O3 Red is much cheaper, and was thinking about getting this instead. So my question is how different are the two racquets? Does that Exo3 technology really make a $100 difference? Or would it be wise to go cheap with the O3. Thanks, Ryan

tata
08-06-2011, 09:48 PM
Go the original 03 red. Apart from $100 and a new look with more rectangular ports. Not much difference in the specs.

El Diablo
08-07-2011, 02:45 PM
I found the Exo Red (the one that was actually red, not the recent "Red 105) to be a much better racquet than the 03 Red, felt I had more control with it, more precision, notwithstanding the similar specs.

Steve Huff
08-07-2011, 02:58 PM
If you cracked it, you might want to call Prince. Unless you abused it, they'd probably replace it, that is, unless you bought it used. A receipt or credit card showing you purchased it new would greatly help.

clutch21
08-07-2011, 05:10 PM
If you cracked it, you might want to call Prince. Unless you abused it, they'd probably replace it, that is, unless you bought it used. A receipt or credit card showing you purchased it new would greatly help.

It is the first exo3 red model. There wasn't any abuse it just cracked. but its been about a year or more since I purchased it new. would they still possibly replace it... since its the old model?