PDA

View Full Version : Urgent racket help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Serena2
07-04-2005, 03:21 PM
Hey guys and gals, i need emergency help on choice of racket and this is probably the best place (and most knowledgable) to come! Its my birthday on wednesday, and if i tell my mum a racket i would like tomorrow morning then it can get here!!!

Ok, im 6"2, strong player, mostly baseline but some all court. Have variety of rackets all different companies but just want a new one. recently have been using babolat pd and wilson h-tour.

So my choices are between the babolat pure storm, and the wilson n code 6.

BUT.....i always have problems in the wind and the other day got my old yonexV-Con 17 out and it handled the wind a dream so was wondering about the Nanospeed 7!!!!! Plus it sort of reminds me of my one and only dream racket-the yonex ult 1700 (back in the day).

So, i know im not gonna choose just from what u say, but it would be really helpful to hear some of your thoughts.!!!! help! asap :) ;)

Serena2
07-04-2005, 04:16 PM
cmon ppl!!!!!! help!!!

Portuguesetennislover
07-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Hey Serena...

If you already tried Yonex and like it, try out the yonex rdx 500 mid. Excellent frame from the baseline and for all court.IŽve got one myself and its a dream frame. But beware!, youŽll really need to generate your one power with this one.If you want something heavier to swing, and more classic, try the Prostaff classic 6.0 (IŽve got the 85), just the best frame ever (in my opinion!). If you still want something with a heavy swing (around 330) but with new technology try out the N61 95 (both patterns are excelent, but if you want more control go with the narrow pattern). This is by far the one that produces more power despite the control you still have. Very good feeling!

FREDDY
07-04-2005, 04:39 PM
yonex is pretty dope.

krnboijunsung
07-04-2005, 06:34 PM
If you do like Yonex, the rdx 500 is a good racquet. What's wrong with the racquets you have now? A pure drive and h-tour are good racquets. If you hit fine with them don't switch.

Serena2
07-05-2005, 01:17 PM
I decided on the pure storm! J

A D
07-05-2005, 02:22 PM
So, i know im not gonna choose just from what u say,

I don't understand this.

Jonnyf
07-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Pure Storm tell me how it plays soon please i'm going to NY in 2 days and play with a PD+ mmight get an APD+ or Pure Storm

Serena2
07-06-2005, 03:24 PM
Ok, i'll let you know when it arrives!

Jonnyf
07-06-2005, 03:27 PM
aaahh from PDT, *** , Direct etc.

Serena2
07-07-2005, 11:51 AM
Hey jonny F, my pure storm has arrived but i havnt been able to hit with it yet. But from as much as i can tell, it swings really well has a really nice weight and looks v cool!!! Cant wait to try it on the court! have u decided which one your gonna get yet?