PDA

View Full Version : Fall RF Tennis Moments big "no no"

Uvijek Argen
08-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Bought in the nike clearance ($9.99) and will take it back. Put it in the middle of the night and in 2 minutes it was getting hot in the front with all that plastic drawing. Don't want to imagine how it will feel with the sun right in front of me.

Funny is my wife told me to not buy it for that reason, but I thought she was jealous.:)

http://img.tennis-warehouse.com/new_big/NMRTMT-GY-1.jpg

MavsTennis
08-08-2011, 09:50 PM
Nah, that shirt's pretty sick.. Just wear it like a normal shirt instead of just for tennis. Or wear it in the cooler seasons.

Btw, $10 is a steal for that shirt..

ductrung3993
08-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Nah, that shirt's pretty sick.. Just wear it like a normal shirt instead of just for tennis. Or wear it in the cooler seasons.

Btw, $10 is a steal for that shirt..

That's what I would always do lol. Those kinds of shirt I just use for off court

VA+
08-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Hi guys, first of all, sorry for my english (I'm French fan but my lessons of English are very old!!)
In fact, I would speak of this Tee-Shirt called "Tennis Moments". For me, this shirt is absolutely beautiful but I would like to have a precision about the pictures.
Could you help me to replace each picture with the final.
For instance, (I think) the first on the left-top is the 2008 olympic gold medal with Stan. Then from the top-left to the top-right then from the middle left to the middle right, so the 6th, is the first victory in Wimbledon (with the tears ;)).
But it's hard for the others..
Thanks for your help!!
P.S: if it's not the right forum, please tell me!!!

anhuynh16
08-09-2011, 06:19 AM
I have the white one and i LOVE it

FedEx23
08-09-2011, 06:53 PM
I just don't understand why there are 15 trophies instead of 16...

dmbroddick
08-10-2011, 08:57 AM
I just don't understand why there are 15 trophies instead of 16...

Actually, there should be 17 images. One is of him with the gold medal.

That being said, I still love the shirt and love the feel of it. I wear mine out and about and not to play in.

Uvijek Argen
08-10-2011, 09:02 AM
Well in the end I exchange mine for something else. All shirt cost 9.99 there so no big surprise about that. If I post everything that i got in that store in the "nice find" thread, the posters will have heart attacks.:shock:

Photoshop
08-10-2011, 09:12 AM
...If I post everything that i got in that store in the "nice find" thread, the posters will have heart attacks.:shock:
please do... I'm ready for a heart attack :D

zapvor
08-10-2011, 11:31 AM
yea i wanna know where you got this!

Uvijek Argen
08-10-2011, 12:50 PM
please do... I'm ready for a heart attack :D

But you play with me photoshop :), you know what I wear hahaha.

Since Im at home injured, I will take some of the shirts and shorts and post it in that dandy thread.

Edit: there: http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showpost.php?p=5891240&postcount=2126