PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm..

harrypotter
08-10-2011, 10:30 AM
i have pure control but dont like. racquet says string babolat strings but i been use head strings... so it feels bad?

zapvor
08-10-2011, 10:34 AM
ok yea you are new to tennis. by the way you have to wear babolat shoes and shirt and socks or your shots wont go in

harrypotter
08-10-2011, 10:42 AM
ok yea you are new to tennis. by the way you have to wear babolat shoes and shirt and socks or your shots wont go in

ok thank u!!!! but yes i already do. and u forgot wristbands!!

babolat king
08-10-2011, 10:42 AM

haha!

10 characters

zapvor
08-10-2011, 10:43 AM
ok thank u!!!! but yes i already do. and u forgot wristbands!!

wristbands can be missing. the socks is the key. otherwise you will miss every single shot

harrypotter
08-10-2011, 10:44 AM
wristbands can be missing. the socks is the key. otherwise you will miss every single shot

what color sock work best???

harrypotter
08-10-2011, 10:47 AM

but wait!! the warehouse dont sell babolat sock. now what?????

TheOneHander
08-10-2011, 11:17 AM
Zappy doesn't know what he's talking about. The wristbands are the most important part. You don't even have to wear socks, just use a permanent pen to draw two stripes around your ankles. If you really want to play well, you can get the Babolat logo tattooed on your legs. My friend who got a scholarship to play for Stanford chose this route and he played #2 singles there, give it a try!

Mdubb23
08-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Zappy doesn't know what he's talking about. The wristbands are the most important part. You don't even half to wear socks, just use a permanent pen to draw two stripes around your ankles. If you really want to play well, you can get the Babolat logo tattooed on your legs. My friend who got a scholarship to play for Stanford chose this route and he played #2 singles there, give it a try!

zapvor
08-10-2011, 11:20 AM
Zappy doesn't know what he's talking about. The wristbands are the most important part. You don't even half to wear socks, just use a permanent pen to draw two stripes around your ankles. If you really want to play well, you can get the Babolat logo tattooed on your legs. My friend who got a scholarship to play for Stanford chose this route and he played #2 singles there, give it a try!

you are not supposed to reveal teh secret!!!!!!!

harrypotter
08-10-2011, 11:22 AM
you are not supposed to reveal teh secret!!!!!!!

u mean u lied b4???? :cry:

TheOneHander
08-10-2011, 11:24 AM
Did I say Stanford? I meant Stamford community college, it's in Connecticut. Ah well, he still got some nice tattoos and he got to leave our home country, so I guess the BaboMagic (TM) worked for him.

harrypotter
08-10-2011, 11:31 AM
Did I say Stanford? I meant Stamford community college, it's in Connecticut. Ah well, he still got some nice tattoos and he got to leave our home country, so I guess the BaboMagic (TM) worked for him.

sweet!!! did he only do logo on his tattoo? i want the same!!!!