PDA

View Full Version : Collared TW Shirts?

TripleB
08-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Any chance you will start offering collared TW shirts like the one Spencer is wearing in the NB 851 video review? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTVRAIQM8k

Would love to wear my T-W pride to work!

TripleB

TW Staff
08-11-2011, 07:16 AM
TripleB,

Ya know, we didn't think about offering them for sale. We were just trying to look presentable when hosting videos...

I'll check into it.

Spencer, TW.

jorel
08-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Any chance you will start offering collared TW shirts like the one Spencer is wearing in the NB 851 video review? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTVRAIQM8k

TripleB
id get laughed at

TripleB
08-11-2011, 11:15 AM
TripleB,
We were just trying to look presentable when hosting videos...

I'll check into it.

Spencer, TW.

LOL...you did a great job of that! Please tell me Granville wasn't wearing white socks with the black shoes...those were his ankle braces right? :D

Thanks Spencer, I appreciate it!!!

TripleB

diredesire
08-11-2011, 03:20 PM

TripleB

I rep a TW hoody 50% of the time (depending on season) at work. I work in a corporate office, too ;)

Although Engineers have a really laid back "dress code."

Fuji
08-11-2011, 08:15 PM
I'd wear a collared TW shirt. I wear my TW shirt to the gym and to school a lot LOL!

-Fuji

SFrazeur
08-11-2011, 10:27 PM
I can see the product page description now!

Role play the part of a Tennis Ware-House employee right in the comfort of your own home with the Official TW Collard Shirt! The same as worn by real, honest-to-good TW Staff.

Seth
08-12-2011, 09:18 AM
I'd love to see this product offered, with the above-mentioned product description, of course!

ollinger
08-12-2011, 02:21 PM
BBB
Please tell me you've given up teaching and become a plumber, because while I understand teachers garb has become all but indistinguishable from that of the students, a tennis theme shirt in the classroom might send a distracting message to students on a warm day.

TripleB
08-12-2011, 04:56 PM
BBB
Please tell me you've given up teaching and become a plumber, because while I understand teachers garb has become all but indistinguishable from that of the students, a tennis theme shirt in the classroom might send a distracting message to students on a warm day.

No...I'm still a teacher. Wearing a collared shirt, even if tennis related, and a nice pair of khakis at least meets our principal's dress code. He says no jeans except on Fridays but about 30% of our teachers wear blue jeans anytime they feel like it. I usually wear them once (on a Friday) during each month.

My students know what I expect from them when they enter the classroom. Outside of me wearing a dress or a bikini, I don't think they would say much of anything. I truly believe they would come in, have a seat, get their warm-ups, and continue the class as normal. They may ask what Tennis-Warehouse is, but once I told them then they would be right back to the task we were working on.

TripleB

Bhagi Katbamna
08-12-2011, 06:02 PM
Role play the part of a Tennis Ware-House employee right in the comfort of your own home with the Official TW Collard Shirt! The same as worn by real, honest-to-good TW Staff.

I will only buy the shirt if that is the decription.

nalvarado
08-13-2011, 04:41 AM
I'd buy one.

samster
08-15-2011, 07:02 PM
TW polo is stylin!

jorel
08-16-2011, 05:18 AM
No...I'm still a teacher. Wearing a collared shirt, even if tennis related, and a nice pair of khakis at least meets our principal's dress code. He says no jeans except on Fridays but about 30% of our teachers wear blue jeans anytime they feel like it. I usually wear them once (on a Friday) during each month.

My students know what I expect from them when they enter the classroom. Outside of me wearing a dress or a bikini, I don't think they would say much of anything. I truly believe they would come in, have a seat, get their warm-ups, and continue the class as normal. They may ask what Tennis-Warehouse is, but once I told them then they would be right back to the task we were working on.

TripleB
sounds like nice kids