PDA

View Full Version : Racket that matches game style

TopspinAce
08-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Hey I've been on a mini sponorship with Head, like a deal I should say and for 2012 I want to switch back to Wilson rackets because I think they suite my one handed backhand more but I am very aggressive I can't push for my life and I love to volley and blow my serve away? babolat? prince? wilson? any options? I'm getting bored of Youtek ( you technology) I need something fresh :-?:confused::confused:

RoughOG
08-10-2011, 07:28 PM
Well if you have a one-hander as do I, I would use an open string pattern i.e prestige pro rad pro extreme but if its getting 'old' wait a little but for the IG rads and prestiges to come outl.

-ROG

Timbo's hopeless slice
08-10-2011, 07:38 PM
oh come on, this guy has got to be a troll...

So, all HEAD racquets are the same, then? And all Wilson's too?

Pffft.

HiroProtagonist
08-10-2011, 07:42 PM
Hey I've been on a mini sponorship with Head, like a deal I should say and for 2012 I want to switch back to Wilson rackets because I think they suite my one handed backhand more but I am very aggressive I can't push for my life and I love to volley and blow my serve away? babolat? prince? wilson? any options? I'm getting bored of Youtek ( you technology) I need something fresh :-?:confused::confused:
Always a good reason to switch....

oh come on, this guy has got to be a troll...

So, all HEAD racquets are the same, then? And all Wilson's too?

Pffft.

Agreed.

spillai
08-10-2011, 07:51 PM
Wilson BLX. Just like Fed