PDA

View Full Version : prince exo3 rebel vs dunlop bio 200

mromato64
08-11-2011, 11:43 AM
I currently use an exo3 rebel and demoed the 200 because of the similar specs. This is what I thought while I was hitting with both sticks.

Groundies: Both of these rackets are solid from the baseline, but I give the edge to the rebel because I think its a little more maneuverable. The 200 is great too, but when I hit it off center it had low, low power. Still had great feel and I thought the aeroskin helped a little too.

Volleys: Definitely the 200. Its just so solid at net. The stability was rock solid and it had tons of control.

Serves: Both of them have great control but I prefer the rebel because I can get a little more pop.

Overall I thought the 200 was pretty good. It has a lot of control and feel and I really like the cosmetic. I'm not sure if I feel like switching tho. Any thoughts?

gavna
08-11-2011, 11:47 AM
I have demoed both but feel the Rebel much better overall - I disagree with you mainly on the point that i feel the Rebel much better at the net than the 200 - Rebel just so much smoother

mromato64
08-11-2011, 12:51 PM
The rebel has a mix of the soft, buttery feel and that solid feel. I think the 200 has a crisp feel and its really stable. It does have a small sweetspot however. I'm demoing it again.

Timbo's hopeless slice
08-14-2011, 03:56 AM
If you can, try the 200 with full poly at about 55. Ideally a softer one like sonic pro or BB Flouro.

(Dunlop's own BW17 is perfect, but uncommon)

mromato64
08-16-2011, 04:01 PM
Played with the 200 again yesterday. I'm tempted to get the racket. After adjusting for a few minutes, the racket is just solid! You just let the mass of the racket do everything. I couldn't believe how much control I had on my shots. It has a really solid feel without having that stiff feel. I'm going to keep playing more matches with it for a couple more days and see how it works out.