PDA

View Full Version : Sizing for Vapor S2's

jings
04-26-2004, 06:01 PM
I'm going to have to mail order my Vapor's as Singapore won't get them for ages, but am worried about sizing due to the TW review. Can anyone who has bought a pair tell me if they've had to go up the 1/2 size that TW suggest for a roomier fit - reference off Thrives or Oscillates if you can ....? Thanks in advance.

Slava
04-26-2004, 10:35 PM
I have been playing in Air Court Motion Intn'l in my regular size 10 with Thorlo socks. Just bought the Vapors in size 10.5 and I'd say they were just a bit roomier than what I'm used to but nothing that was too uncomfortable. It felt like my feet were slipping just a bit inside though and I got blisters for the first time in years. I'll try them in 10 next + a thinner sock perhaps. Hope this helps & good luck.

bigbanger
04-27-2004, 11:25 AM
I bought my Vapors in the same size as my Breathe Frees (11.5). They are actually roomier than I thought they'd be, given the TW review. Very comfortable shoe - light as a feather. My left foot is a bit bigger than my right, and I've had to lace my right shoe tightly to ensure that it doesn't move during quick stops, but that hasn't caused a real problem. Anyway, I might've been able to actually drop down to an 11. Might try that next time.

Slava
04-28-2004, 12:00 AM
Anyone want to buy my Vapor S2 10.5 men's for 1/2 price? I wore them for about 3 hours.

david aames
04-28-2004, 04:23 AM
Backordered again! It's just ridiculous.