PDA

View Full Version : How do you get a Bosworth made ?

Marcus
08-12-2011, 11:17 AM
Guys....

I've filled in a "fit me" form 3 months ago and followed it up with phone calls twice from the UK

They are just not getting back to me...

The person I spoke to said they're busy but what company is too busy to take orders, regardless of anything not great service !

Anyone got anybody got any idea how you do business with these people ?

Mark

gamerx52986
08-12-2011, 11:23 AM
Interesting as when I had emailed them a month ago when I was interested in the frames, I had a follow-up email from Jay within an hour or two asking questions about my current frame and my likes and dislikes about it.

VGP
08-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Could it be your email server is kicking out their messages?

Dave M
08-12-2011, 11:28 AM
I had a similar experiance Marcus, a couple of years ago i was going on holiday to Florida and wanted to get a frame from them so filled out the forms called them was told they were busy but would call back. They didn't i don't have 2 of their frames in my bag!I wondered if it was ecause we're over here?

ollinger
08-12-2011, 11:47 AM
They might not want to send racquets to England until order is restored.

Marcus
08-12-2011, 11:49 AM
Thanks guys....

I'm with Aol so usually don't get too many issues

Dave, hope you're not right, I have to say the lady on the phone sounded a bit disinterested !!

Dave M
08-12-2011, 11:49 AM

They wre either fantastic at predicting the future as mine was 2009 or just worse at customer service than most expect.
I think orders mostly there, as a country we aren't very good at long term law breaking hopfully most have been rounded up by now and severly punished.

Marcus
08-12-2011, 11:51 AM

We were a peaceful nation 3 months ago when I enquired !! ;-)

Meaghan
08-12-2011, 12:10 PM
Thanks guys....

I'm with Aol so usually don't get too many issues

Dave, hope you're not right, I have to say the lady on the phone sounded a bit disinterested !!

Most of my emails you didn't receive!........

Marcus
08-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Most of my emails you didn't receive!........

Ha ha....

Fair point Rich, although I reckon that's your end ;-)

Marcus
08-12-2011, 12:14 PM
Interesting as when I had emailed them a month ago when I was interested in the frames, I had a follow-up email from Jay within an hour or two asking questions about my current frame and my likes and dislikes about it.

Do you have an email address for Jay ?

vegasgt3
08-12-2011, 07:24 PM
I filled out the form and never heard anything either. If they were smart, they would just take the form down and say they aren't taking order until . . instead of ******* off their future customer base.

courtking
08-12-2011, 09:00 PM
I filled out a form.. and about 6 months later some guy email me.. I just ignored..!!

sandflea
08-12-2011, 10:35 PM
Don't bother emailing... I filled that thing out 4 times... didn't get anywhere. Took 5-10 minutes over the phone and was happy with the results...

Guys....

I've filled in a "fit me" form 3 months ago and followed it up with phone calls twice from the UK

They are just not getting back to me...

The person I spoke to said they're busy but what company is too busy to take orders, regardless of anything not great service !

Anyone got anybody got any idea how you do business with these people ?

Mark

Marcus
08-13-2011, 03:14 AM
Don't bother emailing... I filled that thing out 4 times... didn't get anywhere. Took 5-10 minutes over the phone and was happy with the results...

I did call.... Lady on the phone just said they were busy and took my name !! I want to order 2 of these things but I'm losing patience, I must say I've never been in a position of wanting to spend money with a company and them showing no interest in taking it off me ! Clearly the global economic downturn doesn't apply to stupidly overpriced tennis racquets !!

Marcus
08-15-2011, 11:20 PM
Another phone call and still no response....

At what point do I give in and buy some more Vantage frames !?!

hunter121
08-15-2011, 11:42 PM
http://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/10.jpg

royaldoyal
08-16-2011, 07:02 AM
Don't call the people at Vantage, they will never call you back. Worst customer service ever!! I had sent like 10 e-mails and made several phone calls to discuss getting a racket made and never got a call back from these clowns.

Bosworth is a top notch organization. Although I haven't had a racket made by them and the price is a little high, at least they have been responsive in getting back in touch with me about my needs and wants.

Dave M
08-16-2011, 07:34 AM
Don't call the people at Vantage, they will never call you back. Worst customer service ever!! I had sent like 10 e-mails and made several phone calls to discuss getting a racket made and never got a call back from these clowns.

Bosworth is a top notch organization. Although I haven't had a racket made by them and the price is a little high, at least they have been responsive in getting back in touch with me about my needs and wants.

I on the other hand have not had a problem with vantage, i've had 6 or 7 frames off them over 18 months, had conversations both via email and on the telephone.Maybe the bosworths just don't like us English people?!Shame, because i want one!!!

Dave M
08-16-2011, 07:45 AM
http://www.primeaffiliate.com/track/images/10.jpg

that was said earlier, but what order is "missing" now?The crazy selfish criminal looting seems to of ended, unless you mean something else?

scotus
08-16-2011, 09:19 AM

I have called Vantage about 6 times.

3 times I was able to get Sven on the phone right away. The other times I did not leave a message but Sven got back to me (from caller-ID) anyway.

That, in my book, counts as excellent service.

big bang
08-16-2011, 11:22 AM

I had quite a different experience with Vantage. Had lots of communication (around 20 mails and several phonecalls) with Sven and Paul, both were extremely nice and helpful. Never waited more than 24 hours for an answer. My order arrived in just 2 days from US to Denmark, fastest shipping ever!.

Marcus
08-21-2011, 10:20 AM
I gave up...... !!

Got some Vantage frames

Can't believe a company would turn down an $800 sale

Incredible !!

Seacoast Stringer
08-29-2011, 06:33 PM
I have called Vantage about 6 times.

3 times I was able to get Sven on the phone right away. The other times I did not leave a message but Sven got back to me (from caller-ID) anyway.

That, in my book, counts as excellent service.

Same experience here. Quick callbacks and email responses. Vantage, at least in my experiences, has great customer service (and great frames!)