PDA

View Full Version : FS: Eagnas Combo 910 String Machine

kato669
08-12-2011, 05:03 PM
For sale is a Eagnas Combo 910 racquet stringing machine. I have owned it for about 1 1/2 years. Works great with plenty of life left in it. I would rate it 8.5 out of 10.

Perfect for tennis, squash and racquetball stringing. Can string badminton rackets but additional clamps will be needed.

Specifications:
-----------------------------
- Six-point, suspension mounting system
- Manual crank spring tensioning system
- Linear ball bearing string gripper
- 9-102 pound tension range in both pound and kilogram scales (4-46 kilograms)
- 360 degree swivel turntable with brake
- Two slim diamond-coated, heavy-duty dual-action thumb-adjustable stainless steel swivel clamp (fixed clamps): 2 PN-1012 tennis clamps
- Handle any diagonal stringing (fan patterned frames)

Features:

- Six-point, suspension mounting system provides 10-point maximum supports and eliminates any racquet distortion.
- Micro-adjustable head and throat mounting posts, very easy to adjust.
- 4 individually adjustable shoulder-support arms (heavy-duty)
- Padded K-shaped side supports
- Padded head and throat mounting posts secure any frame (including deep V-shaped throats), no cosmetic damage to any frame.
- Manual crank spring tensioning system strings all racquets fast and precisely, very easy to operate. (See operating procedures.)
- Adjustable-width linear ball bearing string gripper handles any size of string and prevents string damage.
- Dual-action swivel clamps can move in any direction up and down; and can handle all types of racquets without extra accessories.
- 2 slim diamond-coated, thumb-adjustable stainless steel swivel clamps (PN-1012). Stringing has never been as easy and efficient as it is now with the Eagnas thumb-adjustable clamp.
- All-metal spring-assisted swivel clamp base: much easier to use and no muscle needed. Just need one-eighth turn to lock and release the base. See operating procedures.
- 360 degree racquet rotation
- Easy turntable disc brake system allows a secure pull when tying knots.
- Tension head stop
- Metal tool tray with pad
- Convenient reel holder
- Metal machine base with level-adjustable pads
- Height adjustable to string in a more relaxed posture, easy to adjust
- Tools: Allen wrenches for machine, 1 Phillips screwdriver, micro long nose pliers, micro string cutter, owners manual

*** BONUS: One partial reel (About 600ft) of Forten Tournament Nylon (black color) to practice stringing with

-------------------------
$400 or best offer.
-------------------------

Would prefer local Chicago or surrounding suburbs sale. However, I am open to shipping to CONUS for additional fee.

Contact me via email in my profile for more infomation or for link to pictures.

indyfob2008
08-13-2011, 08:47 AM
I live in the Chicago area. Would it be cool if I stopped by some time to take a look at the machine? can I get your email address?

kato669
08-13-2011, 10:39 AM
One additional tool I forgot to mention:
------------------------------------------------

Includes an Eagnas spring tension calibrator

http://www.eagnas.com/maxgen2/tcg100.html

kato669
08-13-2011, 10:41 AM
I live in the Chicago area. Would it be cool if I stopped by some time to take a look at the machine? can I get your email address?

Email replied to.

levy1
08-13-2011, 05:41 PM
Is it sold? If not send pics and list of any extras

kato669
08-14-2011, 10:24 AM
Here is a link to pics of the stringer along with tools/accessories that come with it (also comes with 600 ft. reel of string too, but neglected to take a picture of that).

Thanks.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114608317146828829108/EagnasCombo910Stringer?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCJmvrO_P-vvEfQ&feat=directlink

kato669
08-14-2011, 10:25 AM
Is it sold? If not send pics and list of any extras

Reply sent

erwinslave
08-14-2011, 05:17 PM
interested but need your e-mail address. it doesn't seem to be in your profile.

erwinslave
08-15-2011, 08:15 AM
is it sold? can't find your e-mail. contact me at erwinslave@gmail.com

kato669
08-15-2011, 02:09 PM
Reply sent via email

is it sold? can't find your e-mail. contact me at erwinslave@gmail.com

stringitfast
08-19-2011, 02:40 PM
Has it been sold?

kato669
08-22-2011, 09:34 AM
Yes, machine was sold this past weekend.

Thanks Tennis Warehouse!