PDA

View Full Version : i.Prestige or LM Prestige?? Why??

Matt21
04-26-2004, 07:50 PM
I'm looking to purchase a new racquet and like the feel, weight of the heavier Head models. I get controllable spin out of the 18x20 pattern and am looking to switch from my Ti.Classic to a Prestige model. Should I go with the i.Prestige or the LM Prestige?? I'm seeking comments from players who have used both (thanks).

Anonymous
04-26-2004, 08:03 PM
i.prestige, im one of those players who enjoy a more solid and crisp feel off the shots. the LM has more power but i believe the i.prestige has better feel, jsut my thoughts.

ive played wtih my friends Ti.Classic before as well adn think you'll like the i.prestige more

still though, you should try both yourself to find out.

babar
04-27-2004, 06:40 AM
I just recently tried the LM Prestige and loved the touch and feel the racquet has. I agree with liuser22 that the iPrestige feels more solid. I would base my decision after a demo as well. The price difference in the two frames in about $100 also! something to consider. Good Luck.

AC
04-27-2004, 07:44 AM
A 5.0 guy I regularly hit with just switched from the Ti.Classic to the i.Prestige MP. He wanted a bit more power and a bit more weight. He's happy with the switch. He also looked at the LM at the time he was buying, but the cost difference was too much.

strife726
04-27-2004, 10:07 AM
I heard the I pres MP has more power then the LM pres MP. Yet some people say its the other way around?

babar
04-27-2004, 10:53 AM
I think it depends on how you define power generation. I felt that the iPrestige was a tad stiffer and provided more power on its own. The LM Prestige was better at letting me hit the ball hard and still knowing where the ball lands. Actually, it was superb at that! As soon as I hit a stroke,I knew where it was landing.