PDA

View Full Version : K-Swiss Shoes

teAlexis
08-13-2011, 05:04 PM
Anything seriously wrong with K-Swiss shoes that I need to know about before I buy a pair? I know they fit snug. Is this real bad for lateral movement? Will it cause ankle sprains or roll-overs? I wear an ankle brace and also wonder if they'll be too snug to wear in them. :?

GlenK
08-14-2011, 04:11 AM
I've worn these for about 3 years. They are the best shoes I've worn in terms of comfort and support. The meshed slots keep feet cool. I use a NB orthotic.

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageMSKSWISS-GSCDM.html

TonyB
08-15-2011, 05:51 PM
I switched to K-Swiss Grancourts about 3 months ago. I used to wear Wilsons (various models) for about 2 years prior to switching to K-Swiss. I used to have moderate knee pain just about every time I played and figured it was just old age. With the K-Swiss shoes, my knee pain is 100% gone. I feel great.

They fit more snug than my Wilsons, but nothing uncomfortable. More cushioning for sure. Very stable, I'm not concerned about my ankles at all. I feel like I have a spring in my step that I didn't have with the Wilsons.

The soles are a bit soft and wear very quickly, but one pair has lasted me 3 months so far, so I figure they're worth the $40 price tag (no warranty).

Definitely 2 thumbs up from me for K-Swiss.

Ace
09-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Fit depends on the shoe. Defier RS's have a snug fit, and a lot of cushioning. Very stable.
The new Tubes 100 are not as cushioned but still not bad, slightly more roomy, and are still nice and stable.
The Big Shots have a similar feel to the Tubes, but are more roomy in the toebox, too roomy for me.