PDA

View Full Version : Wilson and Head updates

schap02
08-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Obviously Head is updating the radical line and the prestige line to the "IG" technology....should be out in early to mid 2012 - haven't got my hands on the update yet but will post some pics when I can...

Wilson is getting rid of the 6.1 lite...everything else is due for an "update" haven't heard if it's similar to what babolat did with the Pure Storm Line (cosmetic chanes) or if they will be introducing a new technology - I would imagine it'll just be graphics...

***also a side note about shoes - Babolat will be keeping the propulse 3's in red and white but introducing a black colorway similar to the colorway just released on the VCourt shoe. The clay-court version of the VCourt looks identical to the one thats out now just black on the shoe instead of red....

Will follow-up on this thred when I see some pictures ect...I know this seems like boring information but just thought I would pass it along.

jchl97
08-16-2011, 09:56 PM
New releases are definitely not boring! Please keep up and bring in more info/pics, thanks!

parasailing
08-16-2011, 10:43 PM
Keep us updated on your findings as I doubt any of us here on the forums would find it boring :).

Torres
08-17-2011, 05:30 AM
The wilson rep I spoke to said that the main racquets in the 6.1 range will stay but he said that there will be a new cosmetic introduced early next year though he doesn't know if that will supplement or replace the current range.

movdqa
08-17-2011, 07:01 AM
Previous threads with pictures of the new Head stuff have disappeared - so perhaps an indirect link to pictures would work better.

jchl97
08-18-2011, 02:06 AM
I got the full specs of the new IG Prestige/Radicals. Anyone interested can check out my post:

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=393210