PDA

View Full Version : Relationship with Skate Warehouse?

anhuynh16
08-17-2011, 11:13 AM
TW - I just happened to order something from skate warehouse and when i started tracking the package i noticed that it came from san luis obispo and it also had the same route as my TW package. Is skate warehouse affiliated with you guys? thanks Anthony

000KFACTOR90000
08-17-2011, 11:40 AM
TW - I just happened to order something from skate warehouse and when i started tracking the package i noticed that it came from san luis obispo and it also had the same route as my TW package. Is skate warehouse affiliated with you guys? thanks Anthony

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/ if you go to the bottom of the front page it shows "other sites" (skate warehouse is there).

TW Staff
08-17-2011, 11:43 AM
Yes. Skate Warehouse, along with Running Warehouse, Tackle Warehouse, Racquetball Warehouse, Inline Warehouse, and Art's Cyclery are all sister companies under the Sports Warehouse umbrella.

Jason, TW

diredesire
08-18-2011, 03:03 PM
You should call the mother company "Warehouse Warehouse." :twisted:

anhuynh16
08-18-2011, 03:26 PM
You guys should give out TW stickers like skate warehouse (except SW has SW stickers):)

TW Staff
08-18-2011, 04:29 PM
You guys should give out TW stickers like skate warehouse (except SW has SW stickers):)

Oh yea? But skateboarders have their boards to put their stickers on, where do tennis players stick their TW stickers?

We'd love feedback! What other TW branded stuff would you want to see? We have so far:
- water bottles
- hats
- shirts
- sweatshirts
- dampeners
- bags
- socks

Give us your thoughts!

Jason, TW

mathieu
08-18-2011, 04:44 PM
Oh yea? But skateboarders have their boards to put their stickers on, where do tennis players stick their TW stickers?

We'd love feedback! What other TW branded stuff would you want to see? We have so far:
- water bottles
- hats
- shirts
- sweatshirts
- dampeners
- bags
- socks

Give us your thoughts!

Jason, TW

You should add some good quality polyester shirts, and for the tw logo, just put "tw" I think putting the whole phrase is a bit of a turnoff for some people.

anhuynh16
08-18-2011, 04:54 PM
Stickers = free ads

Dave M
08-18-2011, 05:30 PM
You should add some good quality polyester shirts, and for the tw logo, just put "tw" I think putting the whole phrase is a bit of a turnoff for some people.

or if you need the whole name put it on the back and "tw" on the front.Stickers can go on bags.

Dags
08-19-2011, 11:08 AM

I agree with this sentiment. The TW logo is pretty cool; "Tennis Warehouse.com" looks a little cheap, such as you might associate with a freebie.

The obvious gap in your lineup is wristbands.

I don't remember seeing any of your play testers wearing your stuff either. It should be mandatory for Chris to appear in a TW-branded pirate style bandana for at least one shot in every video, and wrap up with 'Arrr me hearties, that be the review'.

Agent Orynge
08-19-2011, 02:29 PM
I'd like a better water bottle, perhaps something Nalgene-like. The current iteration of TW water bottle is a second rate product - the paint flakes off with little effort, and the cap is all but impossible to remove when your hands are moist (perspiration, condensation).

diredesire
08-22-2011, 10:08 AM

- water bottles
- hats
- shirts
- sweatshirts
- dampeners
- bags
- socks

Give us your thoughts!

Jason, TW

TEMPORARY TATTOOS, for those occasions where you are feeling extra decorative! (this is just a joke).

Some iron on patches would work better for cloth materials like bags that we want to "brand," though. Stickers are a good idea, though, IMHO.

I'd like a better water bottle, perhaps something Nalgene-like. The current iteration of TW water bottle is a second rate product - the paint flakes off with little effort, and the cap is all but impossible to remove when your hands are moist (perspiration, condensation).

Get nalgene labware if you get nalgene, the soft ones :) (HDPE)

athiker
08-22-2011, 10:12 AM
Tennis balls...if you can private label them cheaper! Imagine your branded tennis balls scattered across the courts of the globe...from clubs, to public parks, to parking lots to dog parks. :)

ssonosk
08-22-2011, 12:00 PM

- water bottles
- hats
- shirts
- sweatshirts
- dampeners
- bags
- socks

Give us your thoughts!

Jason, TW

cars

10char

Ben Hadd
08-23-2011, 01:29 PM
Tennis balls...if you can private label them cheaper! Imagine your branded tennis balls scattered across the courts of the globe...from clubs, to public parks, to parking lots to dog parks. :)

I read over all the ideas. This idea is the best I've heard. If I found a ball on the court marked TW or TennisWarehouse, next place I would go would be online to see reviews and how much of a savings there is! Seems like it would be a great advertisement. The rate we go through, and lose balls, it would definitely get the name out.

Big_Dangerous
08-24-2011, 11:16 PM

- water bottles
- hats
- shirts
- sweatshirts
- dampeners
- bags
- socks

Give us your thoughts!

Jason, TW

I was wondering if you had stickers as well.

Put em on your car, duh! :P

I'd love to be rocking a TW Bumper Sticker on my car.

You could also make like Bag Tags/ Pins to affix to your tennis bag.

Here are my suggestions: Key chains, flashlights, little mini-fans, pens/pencils.

MAXXply
08-24-2011, 11:51 PM
Re: bumper stickers, how about:
"If it weren't for Tennis Warehouse, I'd be driving a <insert luxury car brand here>"
"Follow me to Tennis Warehouse" etc

CHOcobo
08-25-2011, 12:18 AM

- water bottles
- hats
- shirts
- sweatshirts
- dampeners
- bags
- socks

Give us your thoughts!

Jason, TW

upgrade the water bottle to bigger ones. 64-96oz, bpa free, well insulated with styrofoam, freezer stick inside, crack resistant.

morten
08-25-2011, 02:54 AM
i love Skate Warehouse too...

lidoazndiabloboi
08-25-2011, 10:34 AM
what about license plate frames??

right now I have the tennis plate from Sports Chalet, but I would love to use one from TW

canadad
08-25-2011, 02:42 PM
Sweatbands and Headbands and Towels

Agent Orynge
08-27-2011, 02:58 AM
Sweatbands and Headbands and Towels

Oh my!

I second the towels.