View Full Version : Nike Swoosh Bandanas?
08-17-2011, 03:47 PM
I bought the white and black swoosh bandanas a few weeks ago. I can't figure out how the players tie them so perfectly and rectangular. Any tips? Thanks in advance.
08-17-2011, 10:33 PM
1) Place bandana on flat surface, swoosh down.
2) Fold square diagonally so it turns into a triangle, swoosh should be facing down and in the middle of folded edge.
3) Fold top corner (opposite of folded edge) down towards the folded edge. Corner should not overlap edge, but just touch.
4) Fold lengthwise again into thirds (two folds).
5) You should end up with what the pros wear. Otherwise, you can blame my hard-to-understand instructions.
08-18-2011, 07:20 PM
vBulletin® v3.6.9, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.