PDA

View Full Version : KFactor Ktour or BLX tour

kyofu
08-18-2011, 04:18 AM
since blx is still pricey and now that ktour price has dropped,i'm interested to buy one..

is there any significant change ,upgrade or difference between the two?or is it only a paint job?
which one is worth to buy?

kyofu
08-18-2011, 08:31 AM
anyone knows?

vinnayvu
10-10-2011, 08:43 PM
I like the BLX stick a bit better. The material mutes the shock a bit more and gives a bit more plow. Specs are very alike though!

UCSF2012
10-10-2011, 09:38 PM
I have the K Tour. I can't hit with it for more than half an hour without discomfort, because it's so stiff. I've tried my friend's BLX Tour. Much more managable. Spend the extra money on the BLX. Save much more money in future medical costs down the line.

BaboFan
10-10-2011, 11:19 PM
I personally dislike the k and the blx but loved the ncode

newton296
10-17-2011, 02:18 PM
I personally dislike the k and the blx but loved the ncode

lol! you have a very unique taste in racquets my friend! the n code was by far the most unpopular racquet line for wilson. they couldn 't wait to distance themselves from those unpredictable , stiff clunkers.

I liked the h tour the most! imo, it had the most feel and control. but I never tried the blx tour. maybe now that is only 119$ might give it a try.

by the way , the first thing you gotta do is cut of the extra 1/4 inch! after you do that the racquet swing weight is much nicer. (lower)

tlm
10-17-2011, 08:15 PM
lol! you have a very unique taste in racquets my friend! the n code was by far the most unpopular racquet line for wilson. they couldn 't wait to distance themselves from those unpredictable , stiff clunkers.

I liked the h tour the most! imo, it had the most feel and control. but I never tried the blx tour. maybe now that is only 119$ might give it a try.

by the way , the first thing you gotta do is cut of the extra 1/4 inch! after you do that the racquet swing weight is much nicer. (lower)

I know many players that feel the n code was the best wilson made.

Gilmour
10-18-2011, 08:53 AM
Although I've never hit with the K Factor, I always thought it was the best looking of the line. I really like my BLXs, and they've dropped to 149.00, and from what I gather, it may be difficult to find a K Factor that isn't counterfeit, so unless you know a reputable deale, I'd stay away from aution sites.

SELFMADESOUL
10-24-2011, 11:14 AM
The KTour was a nice racquet but definitely very stiff- I would go for the BLX or if you haven't tried the Head Prestige Mids which are close to the same racquet but better in all aspects IMO.

Sanavan
10-30-2011, 01:26 PM
I like the BLX the most. But, before you make a decision, wait fot the new Pro Staff Six One 90... Maybe this will be the one for you.

bertrevert
10-31-2011, 01:37 PM
Yeah the kTour is fairly sharp on the old elbow. Put poly in and it's pretty darn stiff. The BLX felt better but has humungous swingweight. Note: The kTour is fairly low powered, but connect cleanly and it is has nice n accurate power. I didn't like the extra 0.25 inches and cut that off. It is not just a paintjob change they feel very different...