PDA

View Full Version : I really enjoy buying from TW!!!

Winners or Errors
08-21-2011, 10:10 AM
I didn't see this kind of thread on the first page, so I thought I'd start one.

Earlier on Thursday, I received my latest order from TW. A few comments:
1. It came on time, as has been the case with every order for the last 3 years.
2. It contained exactly what I ordered. I've never received the wrong items from TW, and am confident that they'd fix it, as they did when they sent me a pair of shoes that had clearly been worn more than just "on the carpet."
3. For the first time, I used their racquet matching service; my racquets came in identically matched at the specs I requested. They were labeled with the specs, and I saved the label to hopefully take advantage of the service if I order a third racquet.

Not having to do with this order, the fact that TW maintains Talk Tennis, from which I've learned a ton of valuable information about everything having to do with tennis, makes me likely to buy from them no matter what. They just go the extra mile.

Please feel free to add if you have some positive feedback. Far too many times it's only the negative feedback that I see, and I have to believe positive outweighs negative 99:1.

Thanks TW.

TW Staff
08-22-2011, 08:35 AM
Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass this along to our hard working Customer Service staff.

Jason, TW

gamerx52986
08-22-2011, 12:31 PM
I agree fully with Winners on the great customer service at TW. I've made three orders within the past two months and always call my orders in. Everytime the person on the phone is helpful and friendly which makes ordering a pleasure. My orders are always correct as well. Even shipping time is great. Called this.past Friday about noon to order a pair of racquets and wanted them strung. I honestly didn't expect them to.be shipped until today but TW got them out Friday night and they should be in my hands tomorrow. I see no.reason for myself to shop elsewhere for tennis equipment.

Fuji
08-25-2011, 11:17 PM
I vouch for customer service as well!

I've dealt with someone named I believe "Meghan" twice now, and she is excellent! Always really positive and willing to help with my very picky orders!

Your guys customer service is well above some of the other places I've attempted to order from! You are the only place I order from now! :)

-Fuji

Winners or Errors
08-26-2011, 05:13 PM
Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly appreciate it. I'll be sure to pass this along to our hard working Customer Service staff.

Jason, TW

You are quite welcome.

zapvor
08-28-2011, 07:59 PM
gosh Jason get back to work;)

whomad15
08-29-2011, 06:59 PM
Awesome service, prices are always great and the shipping is always on time.
I do wish for the grommet sets that you would mark which ones come with the headguards etc (especially with the prince exo3, I only needed the inserts but didn't know there was a difference between the 'grommet' and the 'grommet inserts' sets).
Regarding the issue they did offer to exchange it for free.

top notch customer service.

2ndServe
08-30-2011, 08:31 AM
tw is the best in customer service, maybe too good. I've spent 2k there in the last 8 months. lol luckily I'm not married yet.

Wes_Loves_Dunlop
09-04-2011, 10:26 PM
I agree that the customer service is awesome and all the sales reps are kind mannered.

parasailing
09-11-2011, 09:29 PM
tw is the best in customer service, maybe too good. I've spent 2k there in the last 8 months. lol luckily I'm not married yet.

If you are married, you just have to find the right wife :).

TonyB
10-11-2011, 06:07 PM
I just have to add to this thread, as I've ordered many (many) times from TW and have never been disappointed. I've always used their online ordering system, which is flawless, but lately I've been ordering frames and other things on the phone. Someone from TW always seems to answer within a few rings ready to help. I've never been disappointed with their customer service and have gotten refunds on both items and services without a fuss. Their customer service staff (including supervisors) have always been reasonable to deal with.

Without going into details, they've exceeded my expectations and I seriously doubt I would go anywhere else unless I somehow find myself in the rare situation where TW doesn't carry the item I need.

Thanks again to the TW staff.

Bobby Jr
10-13-2011, 02:28 PM
Ditto. I have done many orders from TW and they always seem to arrive in the first half of the target delivery window. The order is always right too which is often not the case with other places I used to use.

Definitely one of the best online shopping experiences.

One thing I would like to see in the ordering system is the ability to see the whole order total - postage included before having to enter all your contact info. It would make some orders a little easier to compile imo.