PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a TW Europe promotion

fms
08-21-2011, 02:03 PM
It seems that TW Europe is relatively expensive amongst European tennis shops (in contrast, it seems, with its American counterpart).
Perhaps a good idea for a promotion would be to offer free shipping in Europe for a few days (for all orders, not just over 75 euros)?
Just wanted to put this out there - if there was free shipping occasionally, I'd probably buy more. But I understand if it's profit-prohibitive, of course.

PaulFCB
08-22-2011, 02:07 PM
It would be nice if they ask UPS to get a look at sending stuff in Romania.
For example the UPS Center is just a few km away from me, it takes like 5 minutes for the guy to get the stuff from the airport to my home on wheels :mad:, I pay the service equally to someone who may stay in a town with no paved road that isn't even on iGo or is too blurred on Google Maps to find. :confused:
Now OK, maybe UPS is hard to convince, but why 100 minimum and 75 like others I mean the effort of shipping to Bucharest is like the same to send from Freiburg to Berlin? :rolleyes:
I used UPS for some orders coming from Manchester UK and I saw them using Germany anyway, sometimes it took 36 hours for it to arrive. :???:
Yeah, I'll probably have to deal with the 100 minimum, but with some list checking the guys from UPS or TW may see it's rather an advantage to attract new clients.

TWE Staff
08-22-2011, 10:40 PM
@PaulFCB
Unfortunately we have no possibility to discuss UPS Prices with UPS. Sorry.
But if you know a cheaper and reliable carrier for your country it would be great if you contact us to share your information:
contact@tenniswarehouse-europe.com

@fms
Where are you living?

Thanks,

Stefan/TWE

fms
08-23-2011, 01:50 AM
Belgium.

Cheers!

PaulFCB
08-23-2011, 11:20 AM
@PaulFCB
Unfortunately we have no possibility to discuss UPS Prices with UPS. Sorry.
But if you know a cheaper and reliable carrier for your country it would be great if you contact us to share your information:
contact@tenniswarehouse-europe.com

Heh, I was actually joking but the truth is the truth, UPS has it's center very close to me and I think it's one of two in Romania, so you can imagine there's places it takes way more than 5 minutes to get to :).
Of course, when it comes to buying a racket it's most probably going to be over 100 euro anyway but there's stuff that's under 100 put together and it's buggy.