PDA

View Full Version : Tennis Warehouse 2011 US Open Racquet Bracket. Enter to win FREE gear!

TW Staff
08-23-2011, 10:15 AM
Back by popular demand! We are bringing back the Racquet Bracket for this years US Open. Your last chance in 2011 to win some free tennis gear!

Pick who you think will win and you could be the big winner! FREE to enter, no purchase necessary. One winner for the ATP and one winner for the WTA.

Winners will receive a TW Prize Package which will include a racquet and a pair of shoes of your choice!

Pre-register now! You will be able to submit your picks starting Thursday, August 25, 2011 at 2:00:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

The deadline to enter is Monday 8/29/2011 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time.

Must be 18 years old to qualify for prizes. Open to all countries.

ATP:
http://bit.ly/pLAzMR

WTA:
http://bit.ly/nBSTPP

Good luck!!
TW Staff

kishnabe
08-23-2011, 11:43 AM
Thank you for the Opputunity!

Max G.
08-24-2011, 06:34 PM
Awesome! Will be entering again. These are fun.

...which reminds me, I think my email re: winning the Wimbledon WTA bracket got lost in the shuffle, I never heard back after responding with my prize package. Just sent a reminder email to Jason.

TW Staff
08-25-2011, 11:10 AM
The draws are out!!

You can now enter your picks.

ATP:
http://bit.ly/qqGLTY

WTA:
http://bit.ly/quEUOd

Good luck!

You have till Monday, August 29, 2011 at 11:00:00 AM Eastern Standard Time to submit your picks!

Who are your picks to win it all on the WTA side? ATP side?
TW Staff

Manus Domini
08-25-2011, 11:45 AM
My draw is perhaps the most upset-based, pro-American players ever. If I get in the top ten any time during the tourney, I'll be super lucky (not that I can win anything)

rdis10093
08-25-2011, 12:08 PM
just made mine, Fed taking out Murray in the Final

MindoverMatter
08-25-2011, 12:20 PM
Put mine in, and im praying to god that this is the year murray actually wins a slam

PeterPanda
08-25-2011, 01:37 PM
Put mine in, and im praying to god that this is the year murray actually wins a slam

You think will ever win a grand slam. The guy is like choke city.

kishnabe
08-25-2011, 07:32 PM
I had the potential thing show me as winning last year had Fed bear Djoker and Nadal in the US open 2010. This time I am going with the same instincts....but DJoker aint coming out this time!

Max G.
08-25-2011, 11:15 PM
Anyone know when the qualifiers are gonna be put in the draw so we can fill in our brackets?

Big_Dangerous
08-27-2011, 02:51 AM
Anyone know when the qualifiers are gonna be put in the draw so we can fill in our brackets?

You can fill in some matches now.

I imagine qualifying is Saturday and Sunday, so they should be added by the end of Sunday.

Although with the hurricane who the heck really knows.

Max G.
08-27-2011, 01:41 PM
Wait... is there a way to save partially-filled-in brackets??? I couldn't find the save button... I always just filled it in in one go..

Big_Dangerous
08-27-2011, 08:30 PM
Wait... is there a way to save partially-filled-in brackets??? I couldn't find the save button... I always just filled it in in one go..

If you submit it, then it will save picks. I don't think you can leave picks empty though.

TW Staff
08-31-2011, 04:43 PM
All these upsets and withdraws are really messing with my bracket! Anyone else feeling the pain?

Jason, TW

Max G.
08-31-2011, 05:08 PM
Oh yeah. Both my brackets seem to be absolutely destroyed and it's only r1. :(

HiroProtagonist
09-02-2011, 06:50 PM
WTA is definitely a disaster, but I'm doing pretty well in ATP:)

I had a question though, maybe a TW Staffer can help me or someone else, I'm in the TW bracket challenge and the TC bracket challenge, but I'm also in one with only 8 people that says it's a TW run challenge.

Only 8 people seems a little odd, is it legit or a glich or something?

I only ask cause I'm #1 so far :)

tia

Big_Dangerous
09-02-2011, 11:55 PM
Oh yeah. Both my brackets seem to be absolutely destroyed and it's only r1. :(

My women's bracket is so much worse than my men's and yet I'm doing better in the women's group than the men's.... Not sure how that's even possible

Max G.
09-03-2011, 10:39 PM
I had a question though, maybe a TW Staffer can help me or someone else, I'm in the TW bracket challenge and the TC bracket challenge, but I'm also in one with only 8 people that says it's a TW run challenge.

There's sometimes options to enter old brackets that were set up for previous editions of the tournament. Not sure why they're there, but they are. Maybe you're in one of those.

FEDERERNADAL13
09-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Hey TW, I have a comment about the Prizes. First off, I am really thankful for this opportunity, but was thinking, "I've finished in the top five like 4 times, the top 3 twice (both second), and have walked away with nothing..." Have you guys thought of adding a secondary or even tertiary prize? Just a thought, it's still a great thing you guys are doing :)

TW Staff
09-13-2011, 12:34 PM
We want to thank all of you who participated in this years US Open TW Racquet Bracket! We can now announce the winners. For the WTA bracket, congrats to sdanyluk! For the ATP World Tour side, congrats to backhandreturn. You two will be receiving an email regarding info on your prize package.

Thank you everyone!

TW Staff

safinator
09-19-2011, 07:55 AM
What a shame!!! I ended second in ATP bracket!! On one side, I did not expect to stay so high, but on the other it is such a pity to be so close to the prize, and yet so far!!!! My god - the second!!!

safinator
09-19-2011, 07:59 AM
No guys, for real!! I think that for the second place I deserve at least a pair of shoes so I can stop playing barefoot!!! Or a stick so I have something to play with!! For real, a second place is not 10th or 20th - just six points behind the leader!!! :(((