PDA

View Full Version : Fila/Tacchini Vintage 80s clothing

borgbj
08-23-2011, 02:33 PM
Hi all,

New to the forum. I am a vintage collector of the above. I can answer most questions on Fila (Borg) and Tacchini as here in the UK its fairly straightforward to obtain original clothing. Any questions then feel free to ask.

:)

Borrelli
08-24-2011, 11:05 AM
Hi all,

New to the forum. I am a vintage collector of the above. I can answer most questions on Fila (Borg) and Tacchini as here in the UK its fairly straightforward to obtain original clothing. Any questions then feel free to ask.

:)

You wouldn't happen to be affiliated with a particular UK website would you?

T21D
08-24-2011, 11:24 AM

like 80scasualclassics, interesting stuff and would love to purchase.

borgbj
08-26-2011, 07:59 AM

No mate, I'm not, I know the one you mean though. I have bought bits from there before but I collect the original vintage clothing. The site you mentioned does deliver to the States I believe....

Borrelli
08-26-2011, 10:14 AM
No mate, I'm not, I know the one you mean though. I have bought bits from there before but I collect the original vintage clothing. The site you mentioned does deliver to the States I believe....

Got it. There was just a bunch of original Fila bj stuff on a particular auction site that we can't mention here, from a Japanese seller I believe. Some really nice looking pieces.

borgbj
08-29-2011, 12:06 AM
I know the guy you mean, Ive dealt with him before. His name is Yosuke (Japanese_Books). I recently bought a Settanta MK2 in a US44 size off him for 43 ! Absolute bargain aswell, cuffs still tight AND no wear/holes/stains :)
He was selling off his collection. He sold the kelly green MK1 (holy grail of BJ's) for 280 ! Thats a bargain aswell considering here in the UK they go for around 500-600 in a US44 size

gavna
08-30-2011, 01:30 PM
What was the model of the Borg shirt he wore in 77 and 78 that had a checker board type of pattern? It came in cream with navy or cream with red stripes. Thayer almost looked like window panes. There was a set of cream shorts that matched but the pattern did not have the double lines the top did.

How rare are those. I loved those shirts (I must have had 15 or 20) and would love to find one.

Mick
09-21-2011, 08:01 PM
last week, i wore the outfit to the tennis courts. wow, the shorts was unbelievably uncomfortable and i think i showed more legs than my female doubles partner :-)

http://i55.tinypic.com/21j8555.jpg