PDA

View Full Version : when was the last time when rafa was fully fit??

tusharlovesrafa
08-23-2011, 09:42 PM
I really want to know when rafa was fully fit..Rafa's fitness is been big issue for ages..I really wanna know when was the last time when he was 100% rafa...

jokinla
08-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Would say last year from the clay season till the end of the Open for sure, that will be his best run, 3 majors in a row. Unless your name is Federer, you have most likely had some injury issues that have hampered you, so 100% is tough for most.

veroniquem
08-23-2011, 09:52 PM
Most pro players have injury issues. It's not just Rafa and Rafa has it pretty good compared to guys like Nalbandian, Del Potro or even Raonic. Just last week Berdych and Djoko retired.
More and more players are injured because the calendar is too demanding and puts too much physical pressure on the players.

MichaelNadal
08-23-2011, 09:52 PM
I say till the end of the USO last year he was completely fit. He played pretty sloppy and seemed tired in Tokyo even though he won, and we've seen him this year. That part speaks for itself. I would say he was probably fine at the AO though up until the injury. He was playing like crap already by that point though.

veroniquem
08-23-2011, 09:57 PM
It's weird because his level dropped significantly just after USO last year. He played crappy in Bangkok, then had the shoulder issues, gave a huge effort at WTF but somehow never recovered the scintillating form that he showed at the USO last year. Is it because he felt like he had accomplished his main goals? Is it mostly mental? Did he relax too much? Or is it just physical? But to me USO 2010 is the last time he played REALLY well.

tennis_pro
08-24-2011, 01:41 AM
Has he ever been fully fit?

CMM
08-24-2011, 01:52 AM
As far as I know he's not injured now, so he's fit enough to play. He was fine at the World Tour Finals. He was fine at RG and at Wimbledon too. He said the foot injury wasn't an issue because he used anesthetic and didn't feel any pain during the matches. That's not why he lost.
Anyway, the OP is a ******* troll who for some reason thinks it's funny to pretend he's a Nadal fan.

tusharlovesrafa
08-24-2011, 06:40 AM
As far as I know he's not injured now, so he's fit enough to play. He was fine at the World Tour Finals. He was fine at RG and at Wimbledon too. He said the foot injury wasn't an issue because he used anesthetic and didn't feel any pain during the matches. That's not why he lost.
Anyway, the OP is a ******* troll who for some reason thinks it's funny to pretend he's a Nadal fan.

You are mistaken sir.Only reason i started watching tennis is coz of rafa..he's gievn me strength to fight thru tough situations..I have been a member on his fansite from 2007..u know the old site..active board forum..they have been very stupid in changing it from time to time..

SLD76
08-24-2011, 07:01 AM
I really want to know when rafa was fully fit..Rafa's fitness is been big issue for ages..I really wanna know when was the last time when he was 100% rafa...

when he was 14.

CDestroyer
08-24-2011, 07:11 AM
When was the last time he was mentally owned by another player? He has nightmares about Novak beating him dozens more times.

Tilden1893
08-24-2011, 02:46 PM
FOUND IT!

2001, In the round of 32 against Platel in Madrid!

BeHappy
08-24-2011, 02:47 PM
According to excerpts from his book his foot has been injured since 2004.

Tammo
08-24-2011, 02:48 PM
Would say last year from the clay season till the end of the Open for sure, that will be his best run, 3 majors in a row. Unless your name is Federer, you have most likely had some injury issues that have hampered you, so 100% is tough for most.

+1. Though Nadal did'n play well in the first few rounds a Wimbly.

TheMagicianOfPrecision
08-24-2011, 02:53 PM
I think he was fit up until the age of 3...then came the injuries!